Squirrel.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• One of the greatest users of all time, I miss you bro I hope all is well. If you ever log back in....
    awyp
    awyp
    Babies
    Crazy how much time has gone by man. I just went to Dragez Champnizer and MCrandom (goodmans) profiles lol
    Hey squirrel, we're playing for WCOP. I have work from 8-4:30 (GMT -6) and have basketball tournaments on weekends usually so I'm quite busy. Hit me up with a date and I can slot in our match
    Hey Squirrel, we're battling for WCOP. I'm GMT + 12 and I can play after 4 PM weekdays and almost any time on the weekends (I'd like a little more time to get teams and such finished, though) right up until the 3rd of July, as I may be leaving for a holiday. The deadline is only like 4 days after, though, so I don't see that being a problem. When can you battle? :)
    holy shit im so sorry for my stupid activty but i have returned so any time youre free ill be there
    Lol, bro I don't even remember how to...but seriously i dont see you on IRC.
    Lol damn you still like playing this game, respect.

N I just saw your message.
    i won't be ready for a few days at the earliest, but weekends work best for me in general. i'll catch you on irc soon
    hello there, we have to play for the swc. im available at any time (from 2 to 12 pm) and everywhere.
    oh that's cool, you should seriously consider asia again though x) i still remember your match vs phil with the sun lilligant + wob + dug team, that was one of the biggest beatdowns i've seen haha

tab and i kinda just spam each other with cute animals lol, some of the pages in our conversation have actually made my computer crash from too many pictures x_x
    oh yeah college :/ i used to play a lot of chess but i stopped haha, it's a great strategy game though (and there's no hax lol :p). you should definitely come back for wcop!!
    haha nah dude i think i've had the same set since like december, i got really busy with school and stuff but hopefully i can just earn tc soon; i might also apply to be an artist but who knows :o

what about you man? you completely disappeared haha
    squirrel!! whats up dude (just saw you in my recent visitors so its not a coincidence i vmed xD)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…