Stallion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Trying to fit you into the fantasy baseball draft is fucking annoying
    Stallion
    Stallion
    It's important to take the champ into consideration ;-)
    hi, i love your 5k mix. would you please post the tracklist for your 5k mix in order? not making this request a post because i'm still working on my own 1k. thanks in advance!
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Thanks mate, will post soon :-)
    How about now ?
    Stallion
    Stallion
    At university :-( maybe this time Friday? So three days from now
    HBK
    HBK
    Sure. What are you studying by the way ?
    screw you and your propensity to beat me to pickups in fantasy bball
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Haha has it happened before? Dat Aussie timezone
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    you also beat me to plumlee a while back... hopefully mr. pringles decides to give nash a lot of run instead ;)
    The show "My Wife and Kids" rules. I adore your avatar so much !
    Stallion
    Stallion
    It's a good one. This is him playing Major Payne, one of my favourite movies ever
    you know I love you :D. At least we can both go into next season more humble and with tempered expectations!
    Stallion
    Stallion
    All the teams I like that aren't the Ravens are NFC. Seahawks have always been my second favourite team and I really respect the way the Panthers play so either of those teams winning would make me happy :-) good to see we are on the same side haha
    WaterBomb
    *fist bump*
    Stallion
    Stallion
    *bumps fist back in a light but decisive manner*
    sorry, I think a lot of my frustration comes from watching the football gods shit on my team and simultaneously grant good fortune to my bitter rivals. I'm normally pretty objective with football, but this rivalry is my weakness lol. Hope you don't take offense to it!
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I know that the Ravens are your weakness when you are normally a pretty objective guy. That's why I'm there to keep you in line when your anger starts boiling over ;-) haha
    Hey, just wondering what your spread/set for Assault Vest Goodra might be? I'm really interested in trying it!
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I had been using the following.

248 hp / 252 spatk / 8 speed modest

- Draco Meteor
    - Fire Blast
    - Ice Beam
    - Thunderbolt

I'm going to test it with 80 spdef ev's and sludge wave > ice beam cause fairies fuck it hard atm and Greninja can be tough to switch in to repeatedly.
    Sorry I wasn't there for your matches earlier or to give you a test battle, was engaged with some irl stuff which came up out of the blue. Chin up that first game was unfortunate with ice beam mixed dragonite and garchomp not having outrage in the second!
    okay so alejandro can battle mostly on his night (gmt +2) so how about to play with him one of the next midnights? (for you should be one of the next middays I guess). Let me know.
    We can battle in the end of the week. My timezone is GMT +1, you can mostly find me on the #wcop channel.
    when do you wanna battle for wcop? i'm gmt-7 and i'm available from 3-9pm everyday and more on saturdays
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…