Hollymon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, Hollymon! It's nice to see you again for this CAP! You've got some lovely colors on your design! I'd just make sure to embed your image directly, instead as the Imgur media you have currently. It's a new "feature" of XenForo. :P
    Hollymon, I don't know if you come on here anymore, but if you do could you please send me the picture you draw of my electric/water pokemon? I don't know for sure if you drew it, but if it is please send it to me :) Ofcourse if you still have it.
    If you search "qwilfish cute" on google images, your CAP 18 entry is in the first few pages.
    Hollymon
    Hollymon
    Wow looking back on it, it's really ugly and the arms and tail are just plain awkward. I really should have revised it but I guess I just got fed up with it in the end
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    Is that with the crab? as that was totally adorable
    Hollymon
    Hollymon
    my cap entry is the red puffer fish
    log onto irc.synirc.net and join #rarelyused, #pokemon, etc and highlight me (say "nails"). or just type /q nails and start talking to me.
    I'm GMT -4 or whatever eastern US is, and I'll be available after probably 3 or 4 tomorrow if tomorrow works. Or another day if you would prefer. Contacting me on irc is another good way to reach me, and probably more reliable.
    good stuff for the noiv advice, it's no secret backsprites are harder to do. Quanyails and I were discussing the mertis of artists making small backsprite poses for pixel artists to get the poses better. Lack of references kill sometimes (I am slightly better at this but not all).
    Hollymon
    Hollymon
    No problem. I will draw a quick sketch tommorrow of what I was trying to say if you want? I dunno if it will be very good though cause I tried to draw Noivearn once - it failed lol!
    Hello, we're opponents for Round 1 of STAB Mania. When are your available times? I'm GMT -5, so shoot me your time-zone & available times, so we can work something out.
    Hollymon
    Hollymon
    Well I am on Greenwich meantime so it is 11 in my country right now so tommorrow I am available from about 15:45 to 16:45. Maybe a bit later aswell. On Friday I am free from 15:45 to 20:00 but other members of my family might be using the computer so preferably as early as you can. On Saturday though I am free from about 9:00 till 11:00 and then 19:00-20:00 and on Sunday idk.
    Dr Ciel
    Okay, cool. Friday at your suggested times would be perfect for me since I have no classes then.
    Hollymon
    Hollymon
    Ok I'll try really hard to be online and remember that I have a battle. Message me on here on Friday so I don't forget if you don't mind but I'm sure ill be on there :)
    Yours is 457 x 640. Is that the size you made it or did you resize it? It that's the original size you could stretch it out, but it would lower the quality of the image. If you want to redo it a bit, set the canvas size to 750 x 1050.
    I wasn't really convinced of my own design so I wouldn't be happy if it would win ^^
    And I didn't really have much time because of my exams :p
    Bummer because today I probably would have worked on it (because I had the time) if the polls wheren't up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…