Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can play pretty much everyday for the coming three days from 12 AM to 9:30 PM, GMT +1

Won't be too hard methinks ;)?
    my timezone is gmt +1
    I'd prefer playing somewhere next week, I am online usually after 19:00 my time
    feel free to pm then
    Off the top of my head I have nothing Saturday, so do you want to plan for 5 PM your time, 11 AM mine?
    hey we are playing in tier shift

gmt-4, i have finals tonight and tomorrow. past then im most free but have a few big events (swim meet, party, etc). what times work for you?
    I'm honestly not sure I have like 3 parties and a movie. If I am free and I catch you online we'll play, otherwise Monday is better
    CST evenings every day. I'm busy this weekend but hopefully Sunday morning my time, which is like afternoon for you
    ahh, lo siento, tengo examanes y mi horario es dificil. manana a 5pm gmt+1? si este tiempo es malo, dice a mi. grotto? gracias, y lo siento sobre el otra vez. pero es poco bien porque me puedo practicar mi espanol xD
    ah, missed again, I know you may have only been a bit late, but I have to go at 4, so even if you come now there is no point :/ sorry

porque tengo examanes, manana es el solo tiempo me puedo jugar. 6pm mi horario. es bien?
    waited for you today. new time? I'm really busy next week, I have 7 exams, so could we try tomorrow? 12-4 pm my time is good, other than that, I'll see nearer to the time next week if I can wiggle some time to play. we should meet on groudon's grotto to make things easier.
    Argh, sorry, went afk for ages and completely missed your message on PO. This time tomorrow, or just stick to Saturday?
    Veo hablas espanol? Pues, hemos sido emparejado por el torneo de DPP UU, mi zona de tiempo es GMT +1 y soy Icicle Fissh en Pokemon Online, estoy excitado de combatir! Haha, my Spanish is pretty bad, but you get the idea? :>
    I'm free after 5pm on weekdays and most weekends!
    for that fan favorite tournament. i might be able to make it tomorrow. can play now if you're online
    hey im gmt-5 and can play whenever on the weekend, especially during tour times. other than that, i'm often online when i'm home. so hit me up and we can play whenever
    hey.

it'll be a lot easier to find each other if you go on irc, so do you? otherwise we should try to set some time up. i'll be free a lot this week, but i'm not quite sure when yet. i'll let you know if you don't come on irc.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…