False Sense
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You need to battle Ifenix by today, or else I'm coin flipping. Looks like both of our matches are going to be coin flipped -_- What a losers bracket this has become....
    Hey when I give you the go, can you delete Halcyon's fantasy thread? He wants me to take it over because he's been very busy lately, but don't delete it yet, because I'm waiting for him to give me the raw copy of it so I don't have to completely remake it.
    Nope, I actually didn't get it for contributing to C&C. It was given to me for my overall great contribution to the OU forums, helping out people, and how well received my Latias/Hydreigon threads were. He's just getting a badge because of all the contributions he's done to C&C, not for being a positive influence on the OU forum. Lol, I only did like 3 analysis, so there's no way in hell they would have given me a badge for that reason only.
    Yeah, LO Surf is an easy 2HKO. I think Weavile would have been a better trapper for him to use, but it'll still be a potent core, especially if he runs ScarfTar.
    That's great! It's awesome that you had the foresight to plan out your team so well from the beginning, especially using underrated threats (which I assume your last picks will be). As it stands, you're probably best suited to take on Grant's team (with TNT being a close second).
    I'm thinking you'll do very well in the Fantasy League Tournament. You seem to have a real plan for your team.
    LOL, yeah we were just wishing that you were on Skype with us so we popped by hahhahaha
    I'm heading out later tonight, but I'll be on for a little while, so if we could do it as soon as possible, tat would be great.
    Why is it such a big deal? You don't have to give any personal details or anything. All you have to do it put in an E Mail. You can use a fake name. What's the big deal? You can just chat through text. It's just like an instant messaging.
    False, can you please make a skype? You don't have to speak or anything, but just chat through typing. It makes communicating so much easier. That's why Don, Alex, and I are so good at communicating about certain things.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…