Snaquaza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Snaquaza can we reject Dipushite, Psybee and Shiiwani or at least revamp/rename them because it just really irks me that we got a dipshit, a bee that is a standalone mon and doesn't even look Psychic, and an event legend that other people would love to get a shot on making/proposing.

...I'm laying off on the legend though, I got a quartet and event legend myself already. Maybe topher, Hollymon, Triumvirata, Ice-Cold Claws or even Magistrum can take a shot at it (I miss Magistrum proposing pokemon lol)
    GMT-5, all day next Monday basically, and all day Wednesday-Sunday I'm GMT-5. Also submitting Pokemln is not my strong suit but I love to help out with this kind of stuff! Also one quick question are there any event legendary spots open?
    Please help me in my group, I REALLY want the new group to be drastically more succesful than my previous groups. Can you please help me with making the group succesful by getting more poeple in and getting them to post submissions, and I will make you the co-leader :D
    Search up Snaquaza on Google Images. It comes up with Presents,cofagragus' and your avatar, along with your Ghost/Normal mon and our group logo.

Scary, huh?
    Sorry for the super long wait as I was busy with...making my own game :p (It's a primitive platformer though)

I'm definitely hoping to contribute! Right now I'm lurking the moves and abilities section.

Wow I didn't realize I was pretty popular :DDD awesome

Really look forward to working with you!
    i have this great team i made since 4:00 am and i haven't used it yet

btw i can't showdown so i can only play wifi
    Holy Moly what did you do to recruit Ice-Cold Claws in the group?! @_@ He's an awesome spriter! (/^o^)/
    Hey Snaq, it seems kind of unfair tht we are doing the Gym Leadets now since we haven't nominated any past-gen pokes. Could you put that thread up and extend the deadline to around July 20th?
    Hey Snaq, I'm going to submit a Fakemon soon, but it has a Custom Ability. In fact, it was built for the ability. Wat do?
    Also, you should know that I will be out of town from this Saturday (22nd) to next Thursday (27th) and will have no access to a computer. I may or may not be on on my phone a little, but please don't plan that meeting then.
    Okay, I don't think you're getting it
    Thermoglace line: Mono Ice---> Ice/Fire
    Rival Fire Pokemon Line:Mono Fire ---> Mono Fire
    They are not actually in a family group together
    If my prevo for Thermoglace were impossible, then you would be telling me that the slots for the ice-types are NOT full, because Thermoglace(2) has a prevo, which was Glacicle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…