doughboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, just as a reminder for scheduling stuff, I'm GMT + 12. It's currently 8:12 and I just woke up, lol. But yes, I can meet up on IRC sometime.
    doughboy
    doughboy
    in a couple of hours can you meet on IRC? probably 3 or 4. I am gmt -5. or we could do it now
    Ok, I'll be on Orivexes's Server for like an hour, then I'm gonna go eat, but I'll be back.
    doughboy
    doughboy
    I am at work now and can't battle you unless you can battle at 3:00 PM and after. Sorry :s
    complete legitimacy
    complete legitimacy
    Ok, I'll be at the airport by then and I'm going away for a week and a half. I would ask for an extension but it's impractical in these circumstances.
    doughboy
    doughboy
    sorry complete. :S
    Hey, we're matched up for the Highlander Tourney. I'm GMT-4 and I'll be available most of tomorrow and Wednesday, and early in the day Thursday. You can contact me on IRC or send me a profile message if you see me online, and I'll look for you as often as I can.
    doughboy
    doughboy
    Sorry for a late response. Are you able to do so tonight at 9:00 PM GMT -5?
    complete legitimacy
    complete legitimacy
    Sounds good, I'll see you then.
    hi there, my timezone is like +2 GMT, and I am pretty much on mostly around night time, so from around 6-9 PM GMT time you will almost always find me online.

Edit: also, sorry for the late reply, I read your VM at a late time and completely forgot about it.
    doughboy
    doughboy
    It's going to have to be 6:00 PM because that is 11:00 PM my time. If you could do it earlier that would be nice.

Sorry for the late reply. I asked nova for an extension
    Hi, we're paired for the NU story. I'm very active, I can play p much anytime. Lemme know when you would like to play...
    A while, it gets really random depending on who you play. Getting just to 65 is a lot easier than going all the way to 55, though.
    yo we gotta fight phillsburry tyranitar

When's a good time for you? I'm avalible from 4 PM est to 9 PM est m-f, with limited availibility mid-day if I get a heads up before hand, and saturday and sunday its when the fuck ever.
    Hey, when do you wanna play? We have until Monday now...

I need to know an exact time because I'm not always looking at the forums (you can always find me on IRC though). Also, I would like to play on NBS because no one have told me how to enable the tradebacks on PO ._.'
    Hello, we gotta fight in doubles, I'm on from 8 CEST to 20 CEST usually :>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…