Hill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Hill, we're paired for the R2 of the The Sequels Are Never Good tournament.
    Any day you'd like to play? I'm GMT +2 and am ready to play whenever you want, I'm also easily contactable on IRC (#grotto, #pokemon).
    Usually available between 7 PM - 12 noon GMT-5, but I'm flexible. How does 7 PM GMT-3 sound? I can work with other times if necessary.
    i just came back home (30 min later than expected unfortunately). i don't see you, i'll be idling on po main server from now on under the nick carlo-. hope to see you
    actually i'll be out at 7pm my time. i'm at home for an hour from now and i will be back at 9.30 pm and be online for some hours, if there's a time that suits you please let me know. see you
    hi man, we're paired for the hispanic world cup. please let me know when you want to play, i'm gmt+1 and prefer evenings. see you
    I'm on right now and I expect to be on for a few hours, so hit me up if you come on :)
    Sure. Sorry about not being there - I got caught up in some stuff that I didn't really want to be involved with in the first place.

I'll try to be on for most of the day tomorrow.
    Let's aim for Thursday and if it doesn't happen for some reason then we can try again Saturday. Is that cool?

I'm free in the later afternoon my time (GMT -5) on Thursday and basically whenever you need on Saturday, so it should be no big deal to find me around. I'm also on IRC as zeb, on #pokemon and #neverused.
    hey man, would you mind playing sometime later this week? i've got testing etc until thursday-ish but i'm basically free to accommodate whenever you're available from then on. if that's not a good time then i can try to find something earlier though my window of availability will probably be small.
    hey - i am not interested in playing quite yet, nor any time soon. i don't want to be unprepared before i play our match, as you can understand. however, i'm gmt -5 and primarily available to play on the weekends, so we can play sometime in the coming weeks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…