elcheeso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wut r u some kind of artist
    Danmire
    Danmire
    I'm also pretty stressful about jobs. We're short on money, and I've applied to places but haven't been hired yet, sadly. I'm not the type of person who wants to wait around, but it seems like I'll have too :P.
    elcheeso
    elcheeso
    Yeah the job hunt is like that, it's both soul sucking and stressful. Hard advice to take to heart, I know, but I recommend just applying for things and then forgetting about it. Worrying about it or expecting a response (even a no!) is usually a bad idea, lol.

PS: Only noobs play league.
    Danmire
    Danmire
    1v1 ME SCRUB.

At least with college and financial aid, I'll be able to pay for my own things too 9_9
    Hey, Elcheeso. Could you design some small interview images? I'll be interviewing a Pokemon Showdown moderator, and your talent is amazing :D
    I am beginning to peg you as a grump, elcheeso

an authentic grump

why so grump
    elcheeso
    elcheeso
    The question is why aren't U grump! Old people grumpiness is the natural order of things and you are an official old person. Read a book for once!
    hey there, i wanted to start an art thread but i was wondering if sketches are okay to open it with? as of now i don't have that many original works (apart from unfinished ones - they do look somewhat clean though) so yeah. thanks! (ps. do fakemon count as original?)
    elcheeso
    elcheeso
    Yeah sketches and everything are fine, as long as you have at least 3 of them. Fakemons are also fine as long as you're not using non-scratched sprites or whatever.
    Gloom
    Gloom
    ahh okay then, sweet. thanks!
    Yo elcheeso. I was wondering If you could take a look at some art I did. If yes, then we can start a conversation or something. Thanks
    elcheeso
    elcheeso
    Sure, though I'm in the middle of something right now so I can't guarantee an immediate response.
    Regime
    Regime
    ok. ill just send ya the pics and just give tips etc. whenever youre free
    oh i just edited what i sent in the pm btw in case you've put it in a huge major list js its edted
    elcheeso, for your hammerbat, it would be pretty awesome if you made the belly a little plumper (think Snorlax but not to that extreme) to emphasize the Belly Drum aspect. Maybe even make the hammertail more pronounced, and add some nail-looking things on the stomach. Other than that, it looks awesome!
    Hey Elcheeso, thanks for the fantastic artwork. I can tell you put a lot of effort into your piece. Those Pokemon look so good, it's scary!
    Hey, I saw you're the artist that got assigned to my article. Boy am I lucky!
    Have a nice day :)
    elcheeso
    elcheeso
    Ha, I don't know about that, but thanks ^.^
    hejsjtjsndjsifh the hub art is adorable and now our front page actually looks like a front page! Thanks so much!!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…