Magcargo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [continued] I made this list a while back, before BW2 so it's a little outdated: http://pastebin.com/RSpPeBvH. There are many ways to deal with Arceus-Normal, and if you play smart, it is not difficult to avoid a sweep. Arceus-Normal comes in under very predictable circumstances.
    Hello, I do not value Arceus-Normal as highly as most players. With the right offensive team utilizing hazards, it can very easily set up a late game sweep. However there are other pokemon that do this just as well, but offer more to the team, and 9 times out of 10, I would rather have a different type of Arceus to help the synergy of my team.
    Yea, I get pissed when people say Infernape is a bad Pokemon, and doesn't deserve to be OU.
    Um, I have no idea what you're trying to distinguishly discust my informacy for. In short, I don't know what you're saying.
    (Continued) and aids in sweeping to something like Choice Scarf mence. MixApe works best on sand teams surprisingly since if you do common calcs, most switchs fail 2 live due 2 sand damage stacking up, whichs great gainst canceling Leftovers. Its meant to deal as much damage as possible, not to stay alive
    Infernape with LO is actually strong. It does 80% to defensive Ninetales which is awesome, and MixApe's purpose isn't to sweep but 2 deal as much damage in a short amount of time. latios etc all give it trouble, so Ttar can Pursuit trap all of them. either destroys teams or breaks through defensive cores which common teams have trouble with. completely shatters SkarmBliss Amoonbro ,
    No, on a sand team. Tyranitar removes all its checks. Then it kills stuff. Try using Rotom-W to paralysis stuff faster than it too, the it kills everything like a beast.
    I regret saying this, but Infernape is good. I just used MixApe, OMG, my next team is built around it.
    Actually, I'm slowly getting used to it. The only thing I really don't like is that the actual formatting part of it (colors, fonts, etc.) is really confusing. When I tried to make a thread yesterday, it was tough trying to get it the way I wanted so I gave up. That being said, I'm starting to like the overall design.
    You know, I've always though Dusclops could even be worthy of possibly C-Rank, because it can actually be effective on full stall teams as a defensive spinblocker with Curse or RestTalk sets both being effective on heavy stall. I've actually found it capable of being a legitimate threat.
    (I think the real reason why it was E-Rank before is that Dusclops is one of those Pokemon that gets hated on the masses)
    Oh and speaking of Gardevoir, it's becoming the "jack of all trades, master of none" Psychic-type in NU too. It's really outclassed by both Jynx and Musharna down there, and it does not help that its miserable physical bulk detriments it in NU as well, meaning Primeape and Sawk can still get past it anyways (the drops of Scolipede and Mandibuzz do not help its case either).
    Xatu's main problem is that it cannot reliably defeat the two premier hazard setters, Froslass and Rhyperior. The two of them can hit it super effectively with Ice Beam or Rock Blast, respectively, and ultimately prevent it from accomplishing anything. Some other hazard setters, such as Azelf, Cobalion, and Empoleon can also do some nasty things to it.

That said, Xatu isn't all that bad. While it cannot beat most hazard setters, it still can prevent them from setting up hazards (and also give you the advantage), and it can spread paralysis. It is helpful for teams that have a large scale weakness to Stealth Rock, and it works very well on hail. I think it could also work well with Sableye as a duo to stop hazards.
    Yeah likewise Claydol is often regarded as UU's Sandslash. Although tbh I think even Munchlax is more useful than Sandslash.

I also really like Rock Polish Golurk in RU, it's pretty awesome.
    ah yes, I sure can. A good set for Hydreigon would be a Life Orb / Dragon Gem set with max Speed and max Special Attack. Modest / Timid depending on what your team's build is (Modest fits Tailwind or Paralysis teams, whilst Timid is good for plain out fastpaced teams).

The moves you would be running probably should look like this:
    ~ Dark Pulse
    ~ Draco Meteor
    ~ Earth Power / Flamethrower / Surf
    ~ Protect

It synergizes very well with Fighting types like Hitmontop or Scrafty, since Fake Out can flinch + Fighting moves to hit Steel types that Hydreigon has trouble with killing.

Hope I helped ^_^
    Srry for late response, anyways, Chandelure being the boss! Also nice job going for Flame Body>Flash Fire, made that P2 cringe (and ensures that it can't hard counter it!)
    Well, you don't have to worry about your 500th post anyways. To be honest, the 1000th post is far more valuable than the 500th.
    DELETE YOUR OLD POSTS. GET RID OF THE EVIDENCE. DON'T WASTE IT ON THAT :(

nah jk congrats though :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…