bojangles
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, our teams are opponents for the ghosting tournament. all of our team members are on gmt-3, and we can play on saturday and sunday during the afternoon with no problems.
    hey, i dont know if your the right person to contact for this, but your an admin so i figured you could take care of this.

could i change my name to hdoom? its not in use and i like it better now. thanks!
    Hi,
    I'm The Owner of Pokémon Brasil and we start a project that will translate all yours Tier list to Portuguese-BR.
    Since this is a proprety of yours i'd like to ask permition to proceed with our project.
    This would help a lot of people that dont understand English and sure attract more players to both forums.

Thanks for the attention!
    Hi Bojangles I was on the tutor page but it seemed all broken and I don't know how to get a tutor could you tell me thanks
    Hey, Icecream just finished two more analyses meaning that he now has 8 done and 4 more in the works, so can you post his nomination thread?
    Hey Bojangles, I have a question
    What is needed in order to apply for the special application for the Ubers sleep clause?
    Thanks
    Hey bojangles,

I hope this is the right way to go about contacting you (apologies if it's not!) I've just been looking at the Smogon Mentorship Program stuff, and I thought I'd send you a message just to say hey, and let you know that I'm interested in trying to get involved in the Smogon community. I've been lurking around here for absolutely ages, but always been a bit intimidated when it came to getting involved. Just finished pouring over Issue #27 of The Smog, and by the end I was thinking, damn. I need to get in on this Smogon stuff, haha. I try my hand at a bit of competitive battling every now and then, so I've got a decent idea of how it works. If at all possible, I'd really love to get involved in Contributions & Corrections - I work as an editor part-time (meanwhile studying at university in Australia), and the crisp, precise grammar in everything Smogon produces is always such a pleasure to read! I saw that you used to be the editor for The Smog, and so I thought you might be a good place to start asking for a couple of tips about how to get involved.
    Thanks for giving this a read!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…