Jellicent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are a slut with a dead cellphone. You should fix that and your huge vagina. xoxo pikequeen. PS, Make sure not to die by my clothes.. It is hard to get that smell out.
    Hiya Jellicent! I was just wondering when you're going to be giving me the results of my GP application (along with tips pls/ty). Sorry if I sound impatient, it's just that it has been a month since I sent it to you. Sorry for disturbing you and reply back soon, thanks ^_^
    i am sooooo psyched for the tab interview. can i ask a question for him?!?!
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    No guarantees it won't get cut, since I tend to get sidetracked in interviews, trim off half the log, and just keep the best / on-topic answers, but I'll ask him whatever, yeah ^.^
    Hihi, Jellicent! Did you get my pm? I don't want to pester about it, and if you busy with irl / smogon things, it's fine, but I'm getting unnecessarily nervous / anxious! :x Sorry for interrupting you in whatever you may be currently doing, btw.
    Hello Jellicent, I believe there should be profiles and information for people on the wifi battle finder, i.e. skill level, if they dc due to losing, and a rating system to see if a player is friendly in the chat or not. Maybe these ideas are being imported now, or they are impossible to add, but thank you for taking your time to read my suggestion- ihavetm87
    im taking a LoA from smogon for a bit, please keep the movie article up to date - all the main panelists are done, we just wait on solace to see if she does hers - get in contact w/ her and see if she'll participate, if not, please get gp+html to do it ASAP

thank you :)
    Someone is also trying to post very little and deleting very old posts when necessary because his planned 3k post isn't done...

(9.9)
    i know! i love cassie especially but cook is great too. i'm excited for effy as well hahah. i don't think any of the 3rd series cast is returning but i don't even care tbh. do u know how many eps they plan on making?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…