Honus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was thinking he was more like a shaved yak covered in ice cream and dust from Falyn's last trip to Baskin-Robbin's, in which she proceded to lick out all the ice cream containers as if she were Ellen DeGeneres going down on Portia de Rossi.
    NAH I'm kind of shit at school. You can definitely do it bro. I try really hard in school, put in an extra 3-4 hours per night of study and review but my mind just can't grasp a lot of shit. I think I have mild autism or some shit. Go for APHUg tho, you can wreck it.
    Yeah he flinched my sub punch duskinoir to death I was so mad

*Throws DS at wall* -________________-
    I agree Breloom is a little shit and think something should've been done about sleep in general by now. I figured throwing him in was being too optimstic when I could've just said our current suspects fix the problem lol
    you could have entirely left out ""ik its cool to disagree with pocket" and get your point across. That was no more than an offensive remark towards me. If you can't get why I'm offended, then you really need to grow up
    I don't have a thing against you (or lavos), either, in contrary to what you may think. Let's just quit with the snide remarks ("ik it's cool to disagree with Pocket") and we wouldn't have had this discussion in the first place
    It most certainly did not come out that way, and it's apparent that you have a thing against me. I hope we can respect our differences and share a common understanding.
    i looked up operate's lyrics and now i feel bad for liking this song so much
    Oh hey thanks a lot man, I actually didn't expect my article being on the cover lol
    and eh idk about the others but I guess there's nothing really to write about BW anymore
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…