Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you want to do a preview for a Grass-type, Whimsicott is free.
    Agent Gibbs
    Hmm, Whimsicott looks interesting. I'll try to test it out in the next couple of days and see what I can come up with. Thanks for the idea!
    Agent Gibbs
    Ok, so I just looked it up and saw that it's unavailable in XY for now, but I might pick it up when Pokebank opens.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Weird, it's been confirmed as Grass / Fairy so i thought it was available, but i guess we knew its typing from the place where you battle vs the CPU (Maison, Mansion, something like this).
    Gratz in the badge! Also, I would like to say that your posts in the level 50 vs level 100 thread were very well formulated and clear-headed. And you have a lot of patience refuting PKMN1. I just got too pissed off lol.
    Agent Gibbs
    Thanks man, I really appreciate the encouragement!
    whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Grats!!!!! Well deserved imo, now just get QC..
    Pyroar doesn't learn Boomburst :( Stupid GF, making a mediocre Pokemon with an interesting typing that could really be useful with a move that makes perfect sense for it flavor-wise and then not giving it to him...
    Agent Gibbs
    Yeah, I saw that. Shame too, because Boomburst Pyroar would have been so cool. Oh well, fingers crossed for Boomburst Porygon Z I guess.
    Are you jesusfreak? :0
    Agent Gibbs
    jesusfreak94, but yes. Do I know you from somewhere besides Smogon? I'm terrible with names, much less usernames, lol.
    Agent Gibbs
    Oh wait, I think I figured it out. You're Valaraúkar, right?
    Shur'tugal
    Shur'tugal
    You did some stalking, eh? ;)

Yeah I am
    Hey man, thanks for contacting me. Jabba planned on updating it, but he had to study for his bar exam. Fortunately, that time has passed and he intends to work on it asap.
    Agent Gibbs
    Ok, thanks for letting me know! I'll be sure to drop in and contribute as I can.
    Forgot to mention it in my rate, but you could also run latias>amoongus and Celebi> jirachi, to have 2 checks(counters?) to landorus and keldeo. Just puttinf that out there :]

Celebi @Leftovers
    Trait: Natural cure
    evs: standard SpD
    nature: Calm/ Sassy?
    - Giga Drain
    - Thunder Wave
    - Recover
    - Psychic/ HP Ice(depending on whether you run psyshock or surf or something on latias)
    But I clicked the like button... :[

thanks man! its been doing extremely well with all the changes, and ive honestly onoy lost when i play bad (which is often in itself ;] )
    I'd post in the SQSA thread but I'm trying to stay at 2999 posts until I can write up a 3k.

Basically, OMotM was always meant to promote a metagame for one month - hence the "of the month" part. Tier Shift got a permanent ladder because Zarel wanted it to - not because of activity or any other reason (the inactivity note in the thread has been fixed and was a technical error on my part), and was in fact instated permanently against the original idea of the project and against my original wishes. PU's ladder won't come back until there is massive forum-wide support for it or until six months have passed and PU is out of cooldown.
    Say is there a formal ev calculator you used for that or just things you knew off the top of your head?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…