internet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi the interwebs! How's your summer going so far?
    internet
    internet
    Quite good! I'm in france, and I've been enjoying my time here quite a lot. (note that I'm european, dutch to be precise, so going to france isn't really a huge deal). I have been on walks and have been eating baguette with salted butter a lot. The best part is that my dad bought an internet card, so I don't have to miss that, even if it is with a data limit.

How has your summer been Th!nkPi?
    Th!nkPi
    Oh jeez, Netherlands happens to be my favorite country xD I just love Dutch peeps. Glad to hear you're having fun in France! My summer's been chill. I picked up a part-time job making pizza and I have a Mario Party-themed rave to go July 18th in Rhode Island, USA. Otherwise, just keeping busy over the summer online mostly. But the weather is great :)
    internet
    internet
    That's very nice! well, I'll see you around cong. If you use IRC, I'm on the synirc server as GREIGHTT usually. Have a nice day! ^^
    Was what you said in the Spongebob quotes thread a response to me? Or the title/thread in general?
    Kingpoleon
    If not, I'm not offended. If it was to me, I just thought it was funny.
    internet
    internet
    Nope. Response to the thread title.
    Hey, hi! Are you Indian?
    internet
    internet
    No, I am dutch. That's why I have to go to India, as I am not already there.

I have no Indian roots, despite my proficiency at various school subjects. Sorry to dissapoint.
    When I;m done with programming NEMEP mons (which should be shortly soon), who will host the server on PS? Also, I would like to host my mod along with NEMEP if you don't mind (it's not a big deal to put two or more mods on the same server).
    internet
    internet
    I'm aware. Not sure if there's anyone who can host, though
    Ride The Lightning
    Ride The Lightning
    I'm just going to make up the rest of the moves. The actual database for NEMEP is ready. When you find someone who can host our stuff, let me know. We're finally moving along with this project.
    Your name is a great Top Gear reference!
    internet
    internet
    It is? I wasn't aware
    Mack the Knife
    Mack the Knife
    Yeah, it is. They use it to joke about how old they are and how they couldn't care less about the internet. P.S. I mean the UK version, not the crappy american version.
    Do you have any idea how to access the NEMEP information? Because I can't find it anywhere due to this new xenForo format.
    internet
    internet
    I think they removed social groups >_>
    Ride The Lightning
    Ride The Lightning
    Do you have a back up of the pokemon moveset information? I need to double check on it because I think I got my files mixed up. If not, I'll just improvise.
    internet
    internet
    Some of them? maybe at home. I'm in zeeland right now though.
    I coded the first 24 pokemon and their movesets, but I haven't actually added them because I don't want to make any wrong guesses considering that I would either have to replace them or simply add them. Until I find out more about the server or play on it more, I don't know what I should do.

When I have more time, I'll tell you. We can then host a server and test out the database, to see if it works. If not, I'll make changes to it.
    I am done adding the first 24 pokemon and their movesets, although there is one problem. I don't exactly remember the mechanics of showdown, but if we're not able to add new pokemon, we have to replace the current ones, which I already did. But I don't know whether or not the id (name) of the pokemon should change, once I can learn/remember more about PS, I'll see what I can do.

Is there anything else that needs to be added?
    I know I owe you an explanation for my inactivity for the past month or so. To be completely honest, I really haven't worked much on the database because I've been studying like crazy for the SAT. All the free time I had was directed toward school work, because I've had a shit ton of finals and tests and had barely enough time in school to prepare for that stuff. Anyway, today is my birthday, so I'll work on the database today, but I can't guarantee that it will be finished.
    So you'll have it done by tomorrow? I mean, you could just travel back to tomorrow too by the time you finish it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…