TUO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi when do you want to play
    TUO
    TUO
    quoting from prior VM (idk when you saw it)

"hey hawkstar assuming you are gmt-5 or something (knowing you are american timezone) Do you think you can play friday night (your time) around 9-11pm?"
    TUO
    TUO
    Also, I'm gmt+8, for specific timezones I would like to play 9-10:30AM GMT+8, or 4-10PM GMT+8 this is when im most available
    Are you there atm? If so I'm on showdown if you want to battle
    TUO
    TUO
    ill be there in about 10 mins
    Hy, We are paired for the Rodan Tournament, so when do you want to play? (GMT+1)
    TUO
    TUO
    gmt+8, I can play around tuesday (or any weekday really) 9-10pm my time is nice. I can play on sat too, not free this weekend tho and have school during the week
    Ok.
    Do you have a place where I could find you, like a PS Server or IRC?
    I personnaly am on the french PS server or on #pokemon/#grotto when I'm online :)
    TUO
    TUO
    i tend to go on #littlecup p often, or the Little Cup server of Pokemon showdown, I also go on #pokemon sometimes
    when shall we play our StabMania game?
    TUO
    TUO
    my timezone is gmt+8 and my school is about to start up again so this might be p hard. The weekend is possible but I might be out doing something else, but I can play on weekdays after school (5-9pm). Maybe we can play at 9pm gmt+8 tuesday or something but if it doesn't work ,let's just play next weekend.
    is around 7pm PST ok for you? sugarhigh, scotti, me and spinda are all okay with this time
    8pm (my time) wont be a good time because it's 5AM in the morning for @spinda haha maybe we can do it a bit later o.o
    Not really, just checking in on some QC stuff, seeing how you guys are doin'. :)
    TUO
    TUO
    :( You better return at some point
    Electrolyte
    Electrolyte
    idk I've actually lost a lot of motivation to do Pokemon / Smogon stuff.... I'll see if I return
    TUO
    TUO
    I recommend trying the OMs man, When I lose steam, the OMs are awesome to freshen shit up
    fuck why'd you make me join the ubers open

i played embarrassingly badly :(
    TUO
    TUO
    yay mission accomplished!, logs? jk jk. I lost R1 to D4RR3N too dw. Also, you play Pokemon for fun don't you
    ...yes
    well damn, thats quite the difference lol i'm -5

idk man, choose a time and i'll try to see if it works for me. i'll be one for most of the day tomorrow so hopefully we can do this
    I dont know how to make a PM but i saw your post and i have the 4 replays of the battles for the lost cave if you want em n.n
    TUO
    TUO
    its called "start a conversation" you can post it on the LC replay thread if you don't mind making it public too :) Thanks bro
    Hey, we've got our first GP check done, I can't implement the changes myself since our merged work is in your comment... I've asked around for a second check but you have to implement the changes from the first one before we can do that :)
    Hey, just checking the progress of the article; the deadline is drawing nearer and if i can help you with anything regarding it, remember to let me know :)
    TUO
    TUO
    its the weekend for me now. expect it to be up tomorrow 25% done amnd my work done before omnday
    Goddess Briyella
    Okay, I don't have my parts written yet because I wanna use the way you write yours as a reference to how i should write mine (i'm still new and i wanna be safe lol), but i have all the proper ideas for the segments in the front of my mind
    Hey, sorry if you couldn't reach me last night, I went to sleep

When I came back this morning I saw where you had messaged me but it DCed overnight

What's up :)
    yo, we fight for rd 1 of fuk dw, when you wanna do it? im on irc as bkc or afkc a good amount, you can find me there
    TUO
    TUO
    uh sure. I'll build today then I'm gonna stay on #pokemon so go yeah, gmt+8 btw
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…