1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Comments on Profile Post by Lanturn314

1. Lanturn314
    Lanturn314
    As for the US, we do have some interesting places around, whether you like big cities (NYC and Boston are awesome! DC is kinda cool as it's the capitol, and I know there are some cool west coast places too though I haven't been there since I was a toddler!) or beautiful scenery. Our politics suck, but I guess that's not a concern if you're just visiting :P
    Jul 11, 2013
  2. Lanturn314
    Lanturn314
    And of course, if you do visit the US, especially somewhere on the east coast, let me know! :toast:
    Jul 11, 2013
  3. Blue Kirby
    Blue Kirby
    Italy in particular is definitely on top of my to do list. You're right though, there are plenty of beautiful and interesting places. In addition to what you've mentioned -- Germany, The Netherlands, Portugal, Hungary, Greece... lots of exploring to do!
    Jul 12, 2013
  4. Blue Kirby
    Blue Kirby
    As far as the US in concerned, I definitely want to explore some of the major cities. NYC and San Francisco, but I haven't done much research yet. The Grand Canyon also looks amazing.

If/when I make it to you shores, I'll give you a shout. :)
    Jul 12, 2013