let me know when ur free and we can work around it
    dice
    dice
    im kinda on whenever lol
    dice
    dice
    i am always on irc even if im afk
    SuperPerkinz
    Lol I'm basically on whenever too. So I guess whenever we see each other on irc will work as long as neither of us are busy or afk.
    I am looking forward to learning more and hopefully becoming better. At both teambuilding and battling. Though I kinda think my teambuilding skills are worse than my battling skills.
    I see you have been talking to BA. I sent a friend request to you on bulbagarden. So what is the king of the hill thing that you have been doing, I'm interested in it.
    Get your self a profile picture also B.A.L.D is surviving on a different website called www.bulbagarden.net but in order to join a group you need to sign up and make 5 comments on the forums before you can join groups or send messages to other people but yah thats where we are now if your interested that is.
    LOL smash 4! In 2 months after it's release I garentee you that the smash community will make the game un-fun by making tiers, stupid BS combos, neutral stages and all that crap with in two months and when that happens smash 4 will be dead.
    Still even so the games that would be considered worth getting are The legend of Zelda Ocarina of time, Fire Emblem awakening, Pokemon black and white, Pokemon black and white two Castlevania, Pokemon X and Y, and The legend of Zelda (The a link to the past sequal).
    Honnestly I don't think I'll be getting anymore pokemon games. It's the same game with a very similar story line and there are just to many pokemon to catch now that it's insane and getting a 3DS would be pointless since there are only a few good games out fer it and I'v played OoT way to much to get it fer 3DS. I'll have to see how X and Y is before even thinking about getting it.
    Yup. Good old grinding, knock a bunch of weavile's out to get spe. an atk up really nice. My Infernape has a speed of 161 at level 50. And my gallade, ended up with a speed I think not 100% sure but was around 135 - 143 or somthing but in showdown it's so much lower.
    That sounds rather annoying trying to reset the game just to get shinys and eggs I heard take less resets but I'd rather stick with strong pokemon after all I'm able to train them to the point where a team is able to take down a team with just legend pokemon and you have seen the resaults of that 1st hand.
    As far as I know the plan right now is to combine BALD and BABA into either an IRC channel or a server on Showdown. I will keep you updated on the plan as I get new information
    to everyone wondering: For some reason my username got changed. i used to have the username SuperPerkinz
    chaos
    chaos
    you're good to go
    Did you really reset your game over 3,000 times just to get a shiny pokemon? Honestly I think thats rather sad to be that borde to reset your game that many times. I have action replay codes for it but I can't get the nature I need with shiny hacks on and besides it kills my action replay so fuck shinys.
    Yah so I have heard about the hacking... I think your new user name is funny. But B.A.L.D won't return than? Thats gonna be a problem fer all of the members of B.A.L.D.
    Same as always, just hit me up whenever we're on at the same time. Not now or anytime in the next hour or so though.
    Look your not a dumbass you just made a tactical error. I make them ALL the time. The point is I knew that you had the right team to beat him on your first try, you can face him again and beat him the next time, I know this because I know your team, afterall I helped you build it.
    damn, all you needed to do was just two mach punch... Weavile's ice shard would have not done diddily dick to you. But you did have the abillity to beat him at that momment like I said you could. I knew that you would have had a better chance than I did at fighting Morningsun. But you can always try again.
    Are you able to read messages on PS? If not, GG. And also, Mach Punch Sharpedo next time. It is really frail.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…