Shiruba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your signature is a reminder of Vader's undying hatred of me...
    Shiruba
    Shiruba
    it's mainly to get vader annoyed at me hurr. would you like me to edit it or remove it completely? i would be more than happy to do so if that's the case.
    Mack the Knife
    Mack the Knife
    No, just meant it as a joke. Should I be upset that Vader hates me or is he like that with everyone?
    Shiruba
    Shiruba
    upset that a person on smogon hates you? nah, bro.

that said, he's not exactly the nicest person in general from what i've seen [he stopped caring about professionalism ages ago], so it's not particularly uncommon for him to be [unnecessarily?] rude if he has something to say, regardless of the person. that said, he definitely dislikes some people [way] more than others... case in point...
    Whaaat you removed me from skype friends??? :c
    NMx13
    dude what is happening!?
    Shiruba
    Shiruba
    oh! no, i had to block some people who were being annoying/harassing me, and i guess you just got caught up in the group. apologies!
    +2 252+ Atk Life Orb Arceus-Normal Shadow Claw vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Giratina-O: 411-486 (93.19 - 110.2%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO + Stealth Rock.
    Also Arceus learns Shadow Force, no reason to not use it. Shadow Force (+0) 43.75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
    Skrelp is seahorse + lionfish (Pterois) if you were wondering. It is very poisonous.
    woo smogon is back but holy shit this is hard to use and it kills my eyes! this white ;_;

Long time no see ^_^
    Haha, yeah for sure! I actually just finished up my last project/assignment for Grade 12 today, hopefully I can get back to some frequent nu/ru :]
    Dude I had like a schedule from may to September what games I would be playing over the summer and how long it would take me to complete each. But then I got hooked again on to tf2, which messed up all my timing and is extremely addictive.
    hmm... you never skype on morning :o though I dont have time atm. Just wondering... it is weekend ya know. I suppose you are busy on week so it doesnt matter :)
    its not pissing me of per se but I could see it bugging other users. If you really wanna hang out with smogoners and the like you should definitely hit up IRC
    It didn't even come up on IRC... It just means multiple people are noticing it solely based on browsing the forum.
    I'm just gonna chime in and say no one can take your posts seriously when you post that much. It seems like you put zero thought into everything you write if you are constantly posting.
    dang you post a ridiculous amount, maybe you should ease up for a bit. I didnt have 1k until 2 years after i joined lol
    Thanks! And wait... you recieved your 1K the same day..you've already made 45 posts since then ._. AND you joined March 1st? WHAAAAAAT... wowsa you post a lot!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…