reachzero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll be on PS as Anno-nyme today at 11 AM your time, so we'll play there if we receive teams before.
    Hi
    We're paired for the reverse tour round 3.
    I'm GMT +2 and I can play from 10 AM until 7 PM my time.
    When can you play ?
    hey whenever you want to play our highlander game just vm me, im generally on #pokemon during the day so you can find me there. otherwise we can schedule something.
    Long time no see. Sorry for late response, but haven't been thinking about Smogon since I came back :/
    hey, we're paired for UU open, I haven't seen you on irc for the past few days so can you tell me what day is good for you? I'm available pretty much any time till Wednesday
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Wednesday might be slightly tough, what about Thursday?
    Nas
    Wednesday at midnight is the deadline, so how about tomorrow? I should be available after 4:00pm, GMT-7
    Thank you. I posted the RMT in the UU RMT page under "QuickNasty Momentum". I don't know how to private message you in the new system so that's why I'm leaving a page comment to let you know. :P
    Your QuickNasty Porygon-Z is INCREDIBLE! I love it! I made a team using it and Froslass & I've pulled off a few 5-0s & 6-0s with it with a 20-5 record. I really want to make an RMT post on it. If you let me, I'll credit you with the set. Is that okay?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Absolutely fine! That was the whole point of posting it, of course. :)
    Why didn't I think about Double Dance Porygon-Z. In the spikes stacking offense team I built to troll the ladder, I was looking for something to replace Darm with, since I found it gave me little in the defensive department. Porygon-Z would be perfect because (even if it has no resistances) it gives me a secondary Scarf Chandy check to disrupt teams with... I'm dissappointed at myself, lol.
    Are you on now? Sorry I'm late, there was a lot of traffic. If you read this, I'll be on showdown under the username lokt.
    Sup, we're paired for the Highlander Tournament. When can you play? I'm in GMT+1. Later :]
    Is gmt-5 est time? Anyways, I'm in est time right now and I'll hopefully be able to play tomorrow around 9-10pm.
    Reach, Its saturday, 8:45 pm and although I came to the beach I've been online the whole day in mIRC and here but again, no response from you :(
    Hey Reach, it's saturday 10:31 AM, it says you were last seen today at 8:14 am but I haven't received any response from my previous VM's?
    Hey Reach, I've been online since 9 am, we talked about battling at 11:20 but you left, I've been online the whole day since then. 6:14 pm now and I have to go for dinner starting around 8. As I mentioned tomorrow I'm travelling and won't return until Sunday Morning.
    Uh? Did you leave lol? Well, it's 11:20 am I'll be online the whole day until 5 pm, then again from 7-9 I believe :)!
    Hey Reach, I'll have to be the one changing the this time, looks like Friday from 9-3 pm will be the best time for us. I have a very important last meeting in florida, today and tomorrow. Sorry
    Hi, we're playing for the fuk dw tourney. I'd prefer to play tomorrow and the day after, because I'm going on vacation in 2 days. My time zone is PST(gmt-7 I think) and I'll be available 11am-5pm tomorrow and 11am-9pm on Thursday. We can schedule for after that time, but I'd prefer to play asap.
    Hello Reachzero, we have to battle for R2 of WCUP, that being said, Im in NYC time. here goes my availability:

Tuesday afternoon/evening, from 2 pm until 5 pm
    Wednesday from 11 am until 5 p.m
    Thursday from 11 am until 5 pm.

I'd like you to understand that the time listed above might change due to work, however, I'll make sure to let you know if that ever happens

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Yes, so I think that about 3 PM for me (10 PM for you) would be good. Anything in a two hour range from that should work for me just fine.
    it occurs to me that since there's a seven hour time difference between us, perhaps setting an exact time would be better. For the upcoming two to three days, the maximum I can stay in is like 12 am to 1 am, which is 5 to 6 pm your time. Is some time a little before that ok? Otherwise, we'll have to do it some time very early here, which is around 1 to 2 am your time.
    We're paired for the UU mini tourney. What times are you available to play? I'm GMT -6 and most late evenings will work for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…