Limitless
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we're paired up for the ru open. i'm gmt +2 and can play p much everyday apart from today, wednesday and thursday, so yeah lmk when you'll be available to play
    Limitless
    Limitless
    Pretty much available from 2 p.m. est and onward, but I can be flexible.
    hey we gotta play for r4 uu open. I am GMT -5 and can play from 12PM-5PM pretty much every day until monday. what times work well for you?
    Limitless
    Limitless
    Pretty much available from 2 p.m. est and onward, but I can be flexible.
    how do i get a tutor? i want to start playing NU can u help?
    Limitless
    Limitless
    When the new round comes up, sign up. You can find the schedule on the schedule sticky.
    Hey Limitless, I'm new to Smogon and I was wondering how this whole "tutoring" thing works. Am I able to sign up for anything?
    Limitless
    Limitless
    When the new round comes up, sign up. You can find the schedule on the schedule sticky.
    just wondering but would you be able to play tomorrow? Something came up and I might not be able to play next week so I'll try to be all the day on tomorrow so that we can play ^^
    plan when SCMS comes up:

instead of redoing the enire page each time, im gonna do a slot for each tutor in alphabetical order, just edit the tutee and tier each change, k?
    hey do you have the logs of the second seminar/know someone who has them?
    Limitless
    Limitless
    Ojama would know. I think that question was asked in the seminar thread, but I don't remember the answer. Take a look.
    Houndoomsday
    yeah i asked for the logs of the first one on the page a while ago, but never the second ones i think. thanks!
    Hi, my GMT is +2 and I can battle pretty much anytime starting from Wednesday bar saturday night, Thursday would be the preferred day. I can stay up late night
    Limitless
    Limitless
    I'll be back from vacation Friday. We'll talk then.
    I won't be there Tuesday evening :/
    Can we play Monday or Thursday/Friday instead ? I'm sorry about that
    According to your schedules, the best for me would be to play from 12 pm - 4pm your time.

I'm available most of the days, but since I just came back, I need a couple of days to be ready. What about playing Thuesday 3 PM east ? I suggest Tuesday because we need to choose a day, but any other day would also works for me.
    Guess I am unlucky limitless he says is tutoring a guy that messaged him on sunday and he said he can't have two so good luck next round is what I got
    Which timezone ?
    I will come back from my vacation Friday, I will VM you again that day
    We can play today if you want. I'm GMT -6, I'll be online till late at night. Let me know if you are around.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…