Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mr. Screwy, is it going to be me or cxinlee for the ghost tourney?
    Rowan
    idk, i didn't even know cxinlee wanted to do it
    I have to eat now, later about 30/40 minutes
    Rowan
    sorry, I've been so busy all this week sorting out stuff for going to uni. I haven't really had time to prepare and I've lost interest in the ubers open. You can take the win.
    Just wanted to say I responded to your question of why Misdreavus, Murkrow, and Gligar were unbanned in the LC tiering thread.
    Ah sorry that I'm late, had some unexpected things come up. Ready to play?
    Rowan
    yep, what ps server shall we use?
    kuja20
    kuja20
    Orivexes server? Name will be Chie-chan
    I'm your opp again corks, but in the ubers open R1, you can find me on #pokemon as Coren
    Rowan
    haha that's weird! I need to get some teams first but I'll contact you when i do
    Looks like we are paired for the UU Open Round 3, and it also looks like we have the same timezone too. I'm available pretty much all of this week at almost anytime after 2pm (except Friday where I'll be around during the late evening). When would be good for you?
    kuja20
    kuja20
    Sounds good to me too, I need some time to make some new teams anyway, given the Froslass ban and all, would you be around between 8-9pm?
    Rowan
    almost certainly
    Rowan
    will it be okay if i'm a bit late? i'll deffo be on before 10 but i'll try and get on for 9
    my connection has been pretty much dead since about 2 hours ago, and if it doesn't fix itself then i'd prefer to delay our lcpl match. Sorry.
    paired for lcpl, i can fite any day. we meet on irc i guess

edit: because ps is dumb and banned snover in lc due to snover ban in RU we can't temporarily battle there and i hate PO so yea we cant fite till this is solved.... lets hope it be soon
    We're opps in the ru open, I'm GMT +2 (Spain), I will be on #pokemon from 11th
    Rowan
    Hey, I can't play tonight but I will be pretty active from tomorrow onwards. I'm GMT+1 so our time zones shouldn't be awkward.
    Lol, we're opponents for round II, how ironic! XD

Well...time zone isn't really an issue for us, we'll just play when you get back.
    Rowan
    hulaaaaaaaa. yeah, we'll play whenever :)
    hey would you be available tomorrow around right about now? something's come up and I can't today until a bit later, idk how long you usually stay up til.
    Rowan
    I probably would be but it's preferable to play later anyway. I'm normally up till about midnight so if you can play in 6 hours, that'd be cool. but tomorrow is fine as well.
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    i should be able to do in 6 hours, don't wait too long for me though if i don't show up
    Rowan
    hey when you wanna play you can look for me on #littlecup :)
    yeah let's shoot for the 28th but later in the day, i'll let you know more specific times later
    i sent the mon i wanted to face as well.

want to battle in ori server tomorrow at 10 pm gmt +1?
    Rowan
    That is a good time for me :)
    hey! If you want to change your team for the lc teambuilding competitions could you please do it as soon as you can? Because I am starting the voting phase tommorow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…