Magcargo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey just so you don't overlook it, I edited my post on your Exeggutor thread with another concern.
    we shall see, i'm a deputy principal so i'm always very busy with work... but it would be cool to play again =)
    I will give u 5 of the worst: infernape / metagross / cloyster / donphan / haxorus
    Best are prolly shit like: Keldeo, Politoed, Dragonite, Zam, Breloom, Venusaur, Latios, Scizor, Landorus-T and then it gets tricky. Maybe Cube or Volc or something.
    (continued from the last vm) The last 3 slots should be used for SR and covering things like Entei/Emboar/escav/gallade etc. For example: Snover/Golurk/Escavalier/Slowking/Subsplit Rotom-F/Scarf Glaceon is a pretty effective hail offense team.
    well atm hail offense is pretty good and should win you the majority of matches if you play carefully (one of the reasons why hail is being suspected). Using Snover+2 Blizzspammers as an offensive core is pretty effective because one blizzspammer can usually do enough damage to the opposing team to open them up to be cleaned up by the other blizzspammer.
    I'm not great at OU but Ill try to give my opinion

1. Keldeo, 2. Tyranitar, 3. Politoed, 4. Landorus, 5. Ferrothorn, 6. Terrakion, 7. Celebi, 8. Jirachi, 9. Starmie, 10. Latios

And for the bottom ones Im only giving 5 because I can't think of very many bad things. Even then I only don't really like 3 them

5. Haxorus 4. Metagross 3. Jolteon 2. Donphan 1. Cloyster
    uhhhh theres a list of QC members that can give QC checks on the forum, so i'd suggest messaging one of them to request a QC. (some of the RU ones aren't super active though :s). Dittocrow might be willing to check your analysis given he has a lot of experience with exeggutor.
    Oh, you wan't to delete the post you made on my Ubers analysis. You can try deleting all your text, but I don't garuntee it'll work.
    hey, i posted some comments on your lum berry exeggutor set, i didn't get to respond to the vm you sent me before but imo you did a pretty decent job on your first analysis :)
    Well, the thing is Blastoise has heavy competition from the other Water-types, Rapid Spin being his only advantage over them (if it didn't have spin Blastoise would be NU worthy). Hitmontop is not the greatest Fighting-type but the cool thing is that aside from guaranteeing spins with Foresight, CC also does some reasonable damage to Froslass and to a lesser extent Mismagius.
    ScraftyIsTheBest
    ScraftyIsTheBest
    Honestly though, the choice between Hitmontop and Blastoise is all dependent on the team, although both are rather lackluster outside of spinning.
    No idea lol. Most of the battles I've gotten into have all been anti climactic.
    Yes, but now that S.C.O is gone, Smogon just feels so dull now... There just isn't that much to do right now, at least for me.
    Yes, it truly is. So much time and effort put into it, only to have it all destroyed... Well, we had a good time while it lasted, at least.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…