Electrolyte
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Really sad to see you go man, wish you luck on all your irl endeavours.

I'm counting on your return.
    Goodbye friend -- thanks for all the great times. STAY ON IRC OR ELSE I WILL FIND YOU (I ONLY LIVE LIKE 45 MIN AWAY) AND END YOU.
    Thanks for all the good times man. I have nothing bad to say about you in all the time I've known you and I can only wish you the best in everything you do in life. Hope everything works out good for you amigo. You ever need someone to talk to, I'll be on IRC and I look forward to catching up with you whenever you decide to pay a visit.
    Electrolyte, thx for being the best mod and friend you could possibly be to me on PS. Good luck irl, I hope you become the happiest little molecule-whatever you can be :3. remember me :O Also, go boss it up out there. I wish I could've gotten to know you better ~glass :3
    :(

You were destined for great things on this site.

Good luck in your irl endeavours.
    Oh manz :( and I hadn't had time to know you long enough :C

I guess something really important has happened IRL to make you quit that abruptly ? Well then, best of luck ^_^! Good knowing you too~ 说再见只代表以后会再见面,希望如此吧!:)
    ~bye~ i remember whn your picture was a cobalion and you was rating teams like a pro in OU. :/
    You gotta remember to Bisharp irl
    yea that was a bad pun
    Electrolyte! You were kinda like a twin to me on smogon haha (two badges, team rater, loves lc and we both sucked arse at pokemon at the start of 2012) you have improved a lot on this site and it will be different without you. Hopefully i see you on IRC once in a while.

Good luck irl
    ~Spd
    Electrolyte! You were kinda like a twin to me on smogon haha (two badges, team rater, loves lc and we both sucked arse at pokemon at the start of 2012) you have improved a lot on this site and it will be different without you. Hopefully i see you on IRC once in a while.

Good luck irl
    ~Spd
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:(
    All my best friends leave this site. I'll miss you dude. Please go on irc still though, it's not as life consuming and at least we can keep in touch.
    ryan
    ryan
    wow ok >:/
    agree with the below statements, i'll be definitely missing your presence, and i was expecting even more in your future, but good luck with your future life. hopefully you will return to irc sporadically, like many other users who quit actively contributing. also i found it funny that we are rly close in age. (1 day difference)
    Electrolyte, you're the user who's one of the reasons I stayed on PS. You're definitely one of the people who I enjoyed seeing whenever they were on. We'll miss you, dude, come back and visit if you want. Enjoy Imagine Dragons, maybe I'll see you in debate at some point.
    Keep it real, Electro, come and visit.
    You stay classy
    Iron Manatee
    All I ask is that you give an Ubers battle when you come back!
    In any case, best of luck man. You'll do better than me I'm sure
    Just wanted to let you know that we've all loved having you around on PS. I hope things resolve themselves and we see your face again down the road (at least pop by and say hi!). You've been a great mod on PS and I really wish you all the best.
    Reactions: Electrolyte
    Electrolyte
    Electrolyte
    Thanks for the kind words, Hugen. I'm sure I'll miss all of guys on PS as well. You guys have been a huge part of my stay here and the fun times we've had together can't be replicated.

I'll definitely stop by and say hello. It was a great experience working with all of you! Take good care of the chat for me, haha :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…