Agnaktor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• this week-end for the passive/aggresive thing ?
    Agnaktor
    Agnaktor
    Sure. I'm free on Sunday and my timezone is EST.
    Agnaktor
    Agnaktor
    Hi, can you play tomorrow? I'm available from 5PM-11PM EST.
    Hiya - we're paired up for the 3 mon tour. I'm GMT-4, and can play today or in the evenings on the weekdays.
    Jin White
    Jin White
    we're still on for tonight at 7p right? worst case i'll be ~30 mins late, i get home a little late on wednesdays
    Agnaktor
    Agnaktor
    Yes. And that's fine if you're 30 minutes late.
    Agnaktor
    Agnaktor
    I'm online on Showdown now (username: Agnaktor).
    hey, I'm on both the official server and the smogtours server as cameron crazie. message me one one of those when you are ready to play :)
    hey, we're paired for OST10. i'm available for most of this week other than evenings, but Wednesday late afternoon is my best day. are you down to play somewhere in that time slot, say around 6 or 7 PM GMT-5? if not, when are you available?
    Agnaktor
    Agnaktor
    Yeah, I can play on Wednesday at 6PM GMT-5.
    hi we're paired for ost. i'm est and am available mainly at any weekend time or between like 3-12 pm during hte week if u specify beforehand
    i'd rather ply sooner than later. let me know.
    I'm not sure if you understand my point, or maybe the fact that they have the same not-perfect IV's while increases the number of perfect IV's on the child, decreases the probability of all them being perfect.

Thank you for your attention.
    Why?

Well if I do have the same parents IV's, given that one of the IV's that is going to be passed down it's the not-31 IV... then the child at least will have 4 perfect IV's, contrary to the different 5 IV's case, where the child in the worst case will have 3 perfect IV's from the parents.
    nevermind i'll post it here

I was using your calculator, and while I think it's great I've a question (Bug report maybe?)

Using it with a 31/X/31/31/31/31 mother and a X/31/31/31/31/31 father gives me a 1.0417% but when using it with the same IV parents it only gives me 0.5208%... and I think it should be high.
    Hello, Agnaktor how can I send you a PM? I couldn't find a way :P

It's about a question of the calculator.

Thank you!
    Dear Agnaktor,

I thank you in the name of all my friends who have troubles figuring out which spreads to use when breeding and I personally thank you for writing this so I can do things other than explaining probabilities.

Cheers,
    Manriki

PS: However, I will still hunt you in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
    Hello friend ~

Your destinyknot.tk link died ~
    Got a downloadable version?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…