vyomov
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, could you make the descriptions of your RMT a bit longer ? it has to be at least 3 lines for each of them. Thanks.
    Hey sorry, the PRC forum is supposed to be restricted access, but the restrictions aren't working yet because of the forum changeover. Had to delete your post.
    vyomov
    vyomov
    Not a problem: had no clue that it was restricted and sorry for unnecessarily wasting your time :)
    Your Chandelure lacks a nature, please remember to add that since it's hard to judge the set without that. Also, remember to edit out the slash before the voting phase goes up; you have plenty of time, but you have to do that if you want to be slated. Thanks!
    IDK any specifics but its annoying to see in general. You put it in a lot of yours posts (CtP, Smogcast, ubers threads off the top of my head) and its just obnoxious. I don't mind the occasional image but when you make them so big and frequent it gets bothersome.
    Please just VM me if I do a mistake, don't spam the thread with those one-liners. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…