DC.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I am your opponent in the UU Open. My timezone is PST. I know for a fact that I'll be busy Wed-Fri of this week, just as a heads-up.
    I am very sorry for that. I experienced massive amounts of lag and could not reconnect. I don't think there was a clear winner so we could rematch but if you wan the win then take it and hopefully we can do the other game
    OK I have seen that you haven't been on since Monday but if you get this VM then pls be on tomorrow at 11am-1pm GMT if possible. I'm not sure ill be available for the rest of r1
    OK I m not sure what your timezone is because I don't know where you are but if you could be on tomorrow from 11:30 - 1:30 GMT (you should be able to convert that time) then I will try my hardest to be on then too. If you can't tomorrow then the day after is fine.
    I'm on a road trip too but I'm away until the 17th. It would be optimal to play before the 31st July and I would be playing on my tablet too. If that is fine then just pm me with a date. If not then I might be able to play after but I'm really not sure
    OK as you don't seem to be coming on today and it is very hard for us to battle I guess we could try Sunday, but I'll be in america then so I MIGHT be able to do 10 pm GMT-5. Please try to be on then, although I cannot guarantee I'll have access to WiFi
    Hey we need to play for Tier Shift. I'm EST, and can pretty much play whenever you want starting tuesday or so, so let me know when you are free.
    Hey, we're opponents for NU Story. I'm GMT -5 and am usually on IRC alot (#pokemon, #meverused, #doubles being places i can usually be found). When would you wanna get this done?
    I leave it on and I'm pretty active on IRC, yeah
    I tend to keep it on even when I'm not there to log chats
    Avoiding competitive mons almost entirely until October, haha. Staying around on Smogon though.
    Not really much anymore, I still am on to check out results, how have you been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…