Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo, did meloetta<3 send you my pokemon for the counterteam tournament yet? i sent him my picks many days ago but my name still isn't bold. if you've got them, when are you free to play?
    Double01
    uhm not yet but im gmt -5 and usually 6pm-10pm my time during weekdays or most of the time during weekends when he sends me the mons
    when can u fite for the helping hand tourney? im gmt +11, i'm free to fight within the next few hours, or around this time tomorrow, and possibly some time later in the week. ill be on irc when i can battle
    Double01
    uhm i can play like 5-10pm gmt-5 or most of the times during the weekend
    perplexingpool
    My computer is broken so I'll probably be unable to battle. If I get it fixed before the deadline I'll try to battle you, but if not feel free to take the win.
    Alreet. I'm Brap from England (GMT+1). We have to battle in the never ending stor... I mean tier. When can you?
    First rocka in UU, then lunar r1 ubers, now this......

I'm moving to NY until the 5th, and I should be able to play almost anytime after that if you give me a time.
    Double01
    xd ya i'll probably be most available in the afternoons on the weekends since my weekdays are filled. im gmt -5
    I'm ready, tell me when you can play, or catch me when I'm on (nights, GMT +2, french time if not smogonU)
    we're opp for highlander r3, gmt +2, you can find me on french time as rockhp, let me about three/four days after you've done your pick to build it (yeah it's long but i've other things to do). Lemme know about your schedule as soon as you can, and I'll try to follow it.
    MY SCHEDULE:
    M-Th: get home @ 6 EST, eat and stuf, down to play from 8-10
    F: have school then work, can't play
    Sat: cross country meet usually until 1ish and then work from 5-10
    Sun: all day free except this coming sunday becuz i got a p4rty n i have 2 study.
    lmao excellent post, the slayer of OST 9 and Tour 12 champs showing he gives no fucks

also congrats on your badge
    Hello, we're paired for the pokemon freedom tourney. I'm gmt-7 and am available from 12pm-10pm on all weekdays except for Wednesday.
    sent the mon to birkal, do the same quick so we can shedule thx :) youll find me overall on irc though :o
    Would tomorrow at 15:00 in your Time be okay for you? Otherwise I can play the rest of the week in 15:00 your time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…