Grimsly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D:< been some time since we talked
    Grimsly
    Grimsly
    yeah its been way too long man, I took a short break from pokemon a week ago, but I come on every now and again now still, how you been?
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Cool. I started contributing to smogon a little in the past few months--got gp and am a member of the smog html team!
    ill be on irc and on showdown. if you get on please let me know.
    Grimsly
    Grimsly
    Ok, when would that be? I have work the next few days, so I can be on around 6-10pm GMT+10, otherwise we'd have to play a later date if that doesn't work
    DC.
    DC.
    i can probably be on today at that time.
    Yeah, I'm on at 11pm GMT +1 everyday, but apparently I just miss you most days, and it seems like I have done so today aswell :<
    we can play now bro :') Just PM me back or come on irc #genvuu when ever u log on :)
    Oh man, what would I do without you haha, cheers. Yeah, I'll be on tomorrow around the usual time, hope to run into you, of not, it's cool, I finally have some free time now! xD
    Also, me and twash didn't manage to play, but since he's such a nice guy he gave me the win, said he had no internet for a few months or something. R2 loss here I come! >.<
    Trust me to get the hardest tyRouge hahaha. I get back on the 6th, usual time and place? This shouldn't be too hard to get done :) gl man, I look forward to it! :)
    Got my UU open games on Monday. I hopped on the ladder today for some practice and got demolished hahaha, I'm not looking forward to playing twash >.<
    Alright, so 15 hour time difference, so this won't be easy. I would love to get this done on Saturday / Sunday. The best time I can find is 10 - 11 PM my time, which correct me if I'm wrong, is 11 AM - 12 PM your time. Would that work for you?
    Looks like we're up for week 6 of the LC PL ^_^

I'm GMT -6 and i'm on PS every day, so whenever you're ready should be fine with me
    alright then, see ya tomorrow. Just one note though, I will have some airport stuff to deal with and flying since i'm currently outta town. So it needs to be rather early tomorrow or some time today.
    sit boy im so sorry :(
    i always log off wen you vm me :/
    we'll somehow make it trust me, for sure in the weekend
    Hey, I haven't built my team yet. I'll let you know in two days when I'm ready and we can sort something out. Sound good?
    Hey Grimsly, we're paired for tutee tour! I'm GMT+1 and if my understanding is correct we don't have too much time to do this. As far as I can forsee. I'm only somewhat easy for you to catch me on Tuesday as I'm in work both Monday/Wednesday. If you can do Tuesday that's excellent just let me know a rough estimate of when you'll be available.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…