1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Comments on Profile Post by Icicle Fissh

1. twash
    twash
    Heya :) Soon as possible would be best for me too. How about 11pm-12pmish (gmt+2) tonight? Good luck also!
    Jul 27, 2013
  2. twash
    twash
    really really sorry, gonna have to cancel that one as something came up. will let you know tomorrow when i'm free again, sorry again about this.
    Jul 27, 2013
  3. Icicle Fissh
    Icicle Fissh
    No worries, just fire over a time I'll try and make it :)
    Also, PO/PS? I personally prefer PS but I know alot of tourney players like PO more, so it would fine if you wanted to use PO.
    Jul 28, 2013
  4. Icicle Fissh
    Icicle Fissh
    If we could get it done today/tomorrow morning that would be fantastic :)
    Jul 30, 2013
  5. twash
    twash
    Hey really sorry, I've been in London without internet for the past few days. I should be free until the 6th if you could do sometime until then? Lemme know, sorry I've been incommunicado!
    Aug 1, 2013
  6. Icicle Fissh
    Icicle Fissh
    Sure, though I'm also away, and will only be able to do like, after 11pm GMT+3, for a couple of hours. Curse life, always getting in the way of Pokemon >.< Sorry :<
    Aug 2, 2013
  7. twash
    twash
    That should be fine so long as it's more towards 11pm GMT+3 and not too long after. Which days are you available? I could do Sunday night (slash Monday morn or w/e), or Monday/Tuesday
    Aug 2, 2013
  8. Icicle Fissh
    Icicle Fissh
    Sunday night 11pm should work for me. (I might be a little late, but not too much I hope)
    Where should we meet? :)
    Aug 3, 2013
  9. twash
    twash
    Sweet, sounds good. I'm happy to meet on PS seeing as it's what you prefer, main server?
    Aug 3, 2013
  10. Icicle Fissh
    Icicle Fissh
    Sweet, thanks for agreeing to PS, main sounds good, I'll be on as +Icicle Fissh, I look forward to it :)
    Aug 3, 2013
  11. Icicle Fissh
    Icicle Fissh
    I've been here since our agreed time, gonna have to go soon, I'll hang around for as long as possible. If we don't get it done today, did you say tomorrow was the last day you could play? I could do same time tomorrow if that works for you. :)
    Aug 4, 2013
  12. twash
    twash
    Oh balls, I completely cocked up and added three hours instead of removed them so am six hours out, my bad completely haha. But anyway I found out today that I'm not gonna have a steady internet connection for a couple of months so I'm happy to just give you the win - I'll post in the thread now.
    Aug 4, 2013
  13. twash
    twash
    Sorry to have made you come online and mess it up so badly! Maybe one day we can have the games for fun to make up for my woeful apologies :P
    Aug 4, 2013
  14. Icicle Fissh
    Icicle Fissh
    Absolutely no worries, I understand how annoying different timezones are, and how internet connection is tough to get sometimes. It would be a laugh to have the games anyway. When you get hold of a solid connection just shoot me a VM and I would be more than happy to play! :)
    Aug 5, 2013