Bad Ass
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just had a thought, if you let me know when you and darraptor plan to play, i can arrange to be on at that time and play the winner, sound good?
    we gotta play for UU Open R3, when would you be up for that? I'm GMT +8 and usually on @ 6pm to 12am my time on weekdays, on weekends I'm more flexible w/ my times
    Hey i'm only available from 9am-4:30ishpm est during weekdays. Saturday i'm available like 2pm-11pm est. Sunday I'm available mostly anytime. Also I can play anytime like 11pm-midnight est if u want.
    we gotta play for RU archive tour. I'm usually on #rarelyused just hit me up when you can play
    Hey I think 1:10pm my time works best for me. That's 27 hours and 10 mins from your previous VM.
    Ok near the end of that time frame that works great, I'll get back to you with the exact time on the day.
    Sorry I can't atm. But schedule a time for today / tomorrow / whatever and I should be able to make it.
    Hey I'm GMT + 12 and I can play pretty much anytime from today until my Sunday. After that I'll mostly be on in the afternoon my time.
    Yea I'm playing a match for a tourney before, I'll tell you when im ready, I'll be on grotto
    Idk if i'll be here since im going in vacation until monday, i'll tell you if i can play
    What about 7pm in my time today? If not we still can play tomorrow or something (sorry for the late answer)
    sup, we're paired for the tier shift tourney, im gmt+2 for scheduling etc, pick a time and i'll tell you if its ok
    hi, I'm currently gmt+2 but as you probablyalready noticed I have no problems battling late in the night (1-2 am even)
    I'm on vacation right now, and I'll be back in 2/3 days. Pretty much any time after I get back works for me.
    hey there! we get to play some dpp uu games. i'm gmt -7 and anytime this weekend is probably best for me, but i could also play on thursday or friday. just tell me what works for you
    hi bad ass. my time zone is +1, so i would prefer a time tomorrow (monday) evening (at +0), so around ~22.00-23.00 (in +0 timezone).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…