Level100Afroman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• heya, i'm your opponent in the xy minitour. I'm online all day on irc due to my bouncer so if you use that you can pm me there or just vm me on here and I'll catch you when i'm online
    Level100Afroman
    Level100Afroman
    I have work from 5-11 EST and work from 10-5 EST tomorrow as well. If you can play later than 11 tonight I will get on or if you can play tomorrow around 5:30-6 that'd be awesome as well. Lemme know!
    jrp
    ah you're EST? that makes things significantly easier to work around then. I'll probably be asleep before 11 est due to me wanting to get into my summer sleep schedule again but I might be on depending on things. I'll definitely be free 5:30-6 tomorrow though (as long as it's not am!)
    Hey, we have to fight for the Tutee tour. I'm currently GMT -5 I can fight most of the time today tomorrow and Thursday.
    Voltage
    Voltage
    I'm on now if you're ready
    Voltage
    Voltage
    Alight, let's just do this Thursday, I'm way too tired.
    Voltage
    Voltage
    So, uh when are we going to get to this? I'm available all night tonight if you want.
    hey level100afroman, i'm your tutor for XY OU this round! contact me asap so we can get started :)
    We're up for SPL farm league, I'm free from 5-10pm-ish on weekdays and free all the time on weekends. I'm GMT -5 (USA east coast), and my name on showdown is Srn, so hit me up whenever :]
    Larvesta and Growlithe are ready, just send me a message when you are done :-)
    Terrastorm from wifi battle finder wants to battle sorry if this message is to forward
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…