Dave
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• get on IRC pls, we have to battle for POCL I'll be on #frontier and #spain
    Dave
    Dave
    I have school currently. What day is best for you bud?
    Malekith
    Malekith
    I'm GMT+2, I'm p online these days during my afternoons, 5 PM ~ 1 AM
    Malekith
    Malekith
    You there to play?
    the final note is #nuggetbridge were just asking to be trolled after they banned me and faint for practically no reason. that being said i actually have nothing against cybertron a person cuz i dont know him at all, but the way everyones been acting, i figure we needed to even the score a bit. ryosuke 4 lyfe desu desu bitches
    added onto that, everyone has been flat out hating on ryosuke for using twave/swagger thundurus even though its a very legit strategy in vgc and he can use it with conkeldurr under trick room to boost guts. cybertron actually got just as much luck game 3 as he did game 2 and all in all ryosuke outplayed him but is literally getting shitted on.
    i understand its tough to lose, but its one thing to show disbelief anger sadness etc and another to actually have your head down on the table. you are representing the usa, so the way he acted overall didn't endear himself to me.
    on the flip side, i did think cybertron acted pretty badly as a us representative. our champion shouldnt be waving his fist into the other players face every turn (yes he did wave his fist at him, not just to the crowd because when the camera switched to ryosuke, his fist was actually still in the shot towards ryosuke) and he also shouldnt mope around the way he did.
    u got off last nite b4 i could answer but it actually has very little at all to do with cybertron, we really just loved ryosuke when they showed him in his top 8 match and were basically the only people cheering him the entire night. he also had 2 down 1-0 comebacks and played better.
    hey boss, you should probably reg the irc chan before posting about it. dw i saved your sac tho :)
    y0 nigga! how should we celebrate your accomplishment? whe should troll Indra on #kawaii like always oO
    grats btw :v
    man your badgeset is great! big congrats stone, all the hard work these years pulled you guys to do it, happy for team east :]
    hey, ik you said you were havin internet problems earlier (plus you're just off a wcop win so tutoring's probably like the last thing on your mind) but you said you'd be gettin back sometime today so i was wondering if you'd be able to tutor me sometime today/tomorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…