Halcyon.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you might want to improve your sarcasm a little. I almost got annoyed and offended by your post for a minute. lol.
    Did you ever get the team I sent you?
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    yep! However, I'm really busy for the rest of the night, so give me until tomorrow and I'll take a look at it.
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Oh sure! Take all the time you need.
    Hey Halcyon. Sorry to ask you this again, but would you mind having a battle with me? I was hoping to test out something new of mine on a good battler.
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Absolutely, I think the server is resetting, but after that I'd love to help.
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Server's been reset. Want to battle now?
    Reactions: Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Oh yeah! I actually do remember that battle, it was a good one! I was worried because my little brother uses my alts a lot and he has a habit of rage quitting haha.
    Hey, Halcyon, do you think it could be possible for us to battle now? I'd really appreciate it.
    I will I'm so sorry!
    I kinda got in trouble and so i ve been computer grounded for a long time...
    how about this weekend? Saturday?
    On the other end of the spectrum, they could end up being too difficult to bring out, or just aren't that much stronger, to the point of being gimmicks. That'd be unfortunate. If they can manage a balance between the difficulty of unlocking their power and actually using it, we could get something cool, but not over centralizing, for the metagame. Something like a more practical Regigigas, perhaps...
    Personally, I'm hoping for the Mega forms to be something that is difficult to activate, but when it does, the payoff is great. Something like set up sweepers, where you have to waste a turn or two doing something before you get access to all that power. If that was the case, then Mega-lutions could potentially work out competitively, assuming they don't need an outside item.
    Oh, and I read through your Gliscor analysis, by the way. I think it looks quite professional and matches up nicely with the other on-site analyses.

One thing I thought I might mention though is a small typo in the Addition Comments of the Sub Toxic set. In the second paragraph you left out the o in Gliscor in one of the sentences. Luckily that was the only typo I saw. So overall, great job!
    Yeah, I can agree with that. The concept seems a little strange to me, and having yet ANOTHER major change to the basic formula of the game (like Fairy types) seems somewhat excessive. Much like some of these "evolutions" are. Still, I'll refrain from judging it too much until we have all the details about it, and whether or not it will make a huge impact on the game. Maybe it will reshape it, maybe it's a gimmick.
    Any luck with that Baton Pass set you said you were struggling with before? Have you tried it out first-hand?
    Sounds like that was fun. So, what else have you been doing lately? Working on anything interesting on Smogon?
    Well, the last time we talked was about two weeks ago or so, back when you had that Spider Man-related avatar. So yeah, it's been a while.

Personally, I've been doing quite well. I just got back from a great vacation with my family, and I still have a few weeks of summer break left, so that's nice. What about you? How was that Boston Comic Con?
    Kinda un-relevant but Tyranitar is too fucking powerful. 60% to Jellicent while burned. Holy shit why does that amaze me so much?
    not sure if you're going to be on later tonight, but i should be on until 11 or so under "superstar" on PS!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…