• hi we have to play the Flying blind tour. When you can play? i'm gmt +1 and i prefer play at 9-11 pm if it's possible.
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    yeah that works out fine. Im on ps! in the idm channel at the that p much always
    GuglioM
    GuglioM
    ok
    Hey we play for the veto tournament. What are your two eliminations and when can you play. For my first elimination I choose to erase XY NU.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Ok then for my last elimination I'll choose BW OU, so we play XY RU. I'll contact you over one of the channels you listed when I can play, probably on the weekend or Friday.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    We still need to play for this. Assuming that PS is up then, can we do it on Friday?
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    sounds good. Ill be on ps, like you said assuming its up, all day in the idm channel so yeah :]
    hey we're opps for the xy team tour, gmt -8, can we play tmrw night at 8pm-12am?
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    yeah i can do that. Ill be in the idm channel on ps
    Hot n Cold just told me he isn't playing on your team. Do you have a replacement or do you want me to give you a sub?
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    OK he just let me know that he is mad because of Laurel, I subbed in Jacob for you I can vouch that he is a good UU player. You can see HnC's post on my wall.
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    can i look through the list first to choose or is jacob there
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    I'm just going to sub in however posts first (which was Jacob)
    We gotta play for hoenn cup when do you wanna play?
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    i should be free most of today and tomorrow. pm me on irc if you sign on.
    Ojama
    you haven't been on the whole day =/
    Hi, we are opponents to Ubers xy. When can you play? i'm available in the nights of my country
    My gmt -6
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    im here now if you want to play. Ill be on smogtours.
    Nigga, we're paired for the XY Ubers. Let me know so i can smash you real quick, GMT-5
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    Ill be on showdown saturday from 8 am gmt - 7 to whenever . u convert it
    Navy
    Navy
    Sounds good. I'll be on after 8pm Later on. GMT-5.
    Navy
    Navy
    hey ill be on smogtours PS
    I'm paired against you in the Farm League, when are you available? I can probably adapt to any time that's convenient for you
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    I'll be on the Po main server most days in the IMP chat as Moet. If you need I'll go on showdown though, just let me know.
    Swamp Link
    Swamp Link
    It'd be much more convenient for me to go on Showdown, so I'll be online tomorrow. Just say a time and I can be there tomorrow.
    You still on? I've been looking for you on #genvuu. I'm on there now if you're up to play.
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    sorry something came up and I wasnt able to get on. Ill be on tomorrow though from like 9 to 12 gmt -7 if u can make that
    We're opponents for the UU Open. I'll be pretty active this week so I'm up to play whenever. My timezone is GMT -5 (CST).
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    I can play anytime wednesday through friday and im gmt -7. we can talk on the irc genvuu channel those days if u want
    DetroitLolcat
    DetroitLolcat
    Does Friday work? I'll be on a ton on Friday.
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    yea Friday sounds fine
    I subbed you in. You play Funkasaurus, please try to contact the guy at least :)
    i can play around 20:00 gmt -3, it would be best if you add me on skype so we can talk (skype: x.extremespeed)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…