Deluks917
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo, I'm gmt -3 and I'm free to play after 19h week days and at weeknd at 15h.
    Deluks917
    Deluks917
    this weekend seems good. LEts play saturday night
    Deluks917
    Deluks917
    8pm saturday good eastern (NYC time)?
    im ready to play for filling the gap whenever.

you can find me on irc on #pokemon when youre ready
    we could just play now :o
    Deluks917
    Deluks917
    I am on now. Will be for liek 15 more minutes if you catch me on pokemon showdown!
    Deluks917
    Deluks917
    in ou as princess deluks917
    hey where are you @ man we gotta play for team tour
    Deluks917
    Deluks917
    I am free this weekend. Sometime good for you? I am East Coast usa time. (eastern)
    sup, when you wanna battle for round 2 of the UU tournament?
    coolbiz
    coolbiz
    Hey there, ill be in the uu chat room until about 9pm, possibly later to battle, challenge me if you see me in there.
    Deluks917
    Deluks917
    Sorry maybe lets set a time for tomorrow. How about just set it for 9pm.
    coolbiz
    coolbiz
    Sure thing bro, you can catch me on ps in the uu room pretty often, challenge me whenever.
    any news? i just came to that revelation and notified everyone else ten minutes ago lol
    Hi,I'll be online in showdown during the most part of the day, tommorow and the day after to get our battle done.
    It depends on what late-night Tuesday means.If it's late in my timezone then I'm afraid that I won't be available.If it's late in your timezone then it will be Wednesday on my timezone and I'll have a physics class from 10:00 AM until 11:00 AM.I think that we should set an exact time for our battle to get it done.
    Hi,when can you battle for the 3rd Round of the Fuk DW Tournament ? I'll be available everyday until the end of deadline.My timezone is GMT+3
    Hey, we've got to battle for the OU minitour. I'm -5 and can play pretty much whenever. Just tell me a timezone and a time.
    Hey, sorry for the late response. If you could get online about an hour before the time you suggested yestarday (roughly 8GMT), that would work out well. If that doesn't work, just let me know ASAP. Thanks.
    Hey we're battling for the Fuk DW tournament. I can battle after about 4pm , GMT + 12 tomorrow and the day after, and almost all day the next day. After that I'm going to be on holiday for a week, so it'll be much more difficult to schedule a battle.
    Deluks917
    Deluks917
    I'm sorry I do not tihnk I can actuially make it in 7 hours. I need to get up too early since my sister needs a ride. However I can definititely be on 4pm - 6pm your time tomorrow. Sorry man.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    No worries, I actually prefer tomorrow anyway, lol :)
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Hey so when do you want to battle? It's currently 5:13pm my time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…