Rag
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm paired with you in the LGPE Tournament now. Does Monday or Tuesday work better for you? I'm freeer Monday, but Tuesday evening EST works for me too!
    hi, we're paired for the uber grand slam. I'll be connected on #ubers as much as I can so it would be great if you could come there to contact easily.
    Rag
    Rag
    yeah im sorry ill probably not be able to get around to play this, so ill make a request to be replaced with a sub
    ah sorry, for some reason I thought our game was in half hour, pre-occupied with other stuff too. Ready now if you are.
    Rag
    Rag
    look for imaginegreen on showdown
    kuja20
    kuja20
    Look for The Railgun
    Let's go for Friday early evening then, what time would be good for you?
    Rag
    Rag
    Right, my time, lol. My bad. Just to confirm timezones, it's 4:30 here at the moment.
    kuja20
    kuja20
    3:33 am here, so yeah :P
    Rag
    Rag
    Alrighty, so 5 my time, 4 yours. See you on Friday!
    We're paired for UU Open Round 2. My timezone is GMT+1, I'm available all day Thursday and Friday, after 11pm Saturday and Sunday.All day Monday 12th and Thursday 15th, and after 11pm the rest of the week. When would be best for you?
    Rag
    Rag
    Friday is good, but can surely make it Saturday or Sunday too if given a exact time to show up for. Early evening is the best for me. Timezone is GMT+2, so not much of a difference at all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…