McMeghan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I´d be on now, maybe u too?
    if not, i´d have time tomorrow the whole day, but unsure at nighttime (you suggested 9pm =( ) . just write me tomorrow :)
    i'm on ps! if you want to battle now

i think its past 9 in gmt+2 but if not then later is fine - just message me when you are ready
    Hy mcmeghan, we are pairedfor the carottes tour:-)
    When do you wanna play?
    (we are both gmt+2)
    Do you want to battle in 3-4 hours? I'm heading home from a tournament. I see you're online so yeah
    Lmfao I was in call with a few friends and I accidentally loaded an NU team, plus I had Snow Warning Abomasnow from import because that's the only Abomasnow allowed in UU on PO, so they told me to say that lol
    Cased
    When is best for you? I know you're a frontier brain so it might get kinda hectic I figured
    Hey we're paired up in the UU Open. I'm GMT-4 and am free most Weekdays. I'll look for you on IRC #pokemon or just tell me whatever IRC channel you're on. I'm also on the PO Server in IDM Channel if you want to arrange a time then. Commonly under ßasedVictory or CasedVictory.
    Ah ben du coup j'aurai pas le tps de le contacter+jouer avant la deadline donc prends ou donne-lui l'activity win ^^
    Coucou on doit jouer pour le fuk BW, tu serais dispo ce soir pas trop tard? (je vais pas pouvoir jouer à partir de demain jusqu'à vendredi et vu que la dl est mercredi :/)
    opponents for highlander tournament, im feranfell but got name change
    anyways ive sent in my pick and am usually available 12pm-12am EST
    hey, we're opponents for the les carrotes tournament. when do you wanna battle? im gmt -5 and am usually on #doubles, #pokemon, and/or #neverused
    You're not cute enough to be the Pike Queen, plus I don't think you have a thing for Brock. :|
    Yo we're playing for the UU Open.

I'll be ready to play next week, Monday-Friday. I'll be available 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM GMT -4. Does Tuesday at 3:00 PM (my time) sound good?
    I, I follow, I follow you back
    Deep sea baby, I follow you

(je me reconvertis en posteur de messages music-homoseks)
    Hi and sorry, but i'm not very active these days. What about tomorrow? If you can't, Monday or Tuesday also works for me.
    Hey, sorry I have been inactive(due to work). I will be online for the majority of the day tomorrow, so pm me whenever you get on irc tomorrow.
    ModestGarchomp
    ModestGarchomp
    Just realized that the dead line was on wednesday. Gl in Round 2.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…