B-Lulz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we have to battle for ost, when are you availabe? my timezone is PT and ill be online tomorrow almost the whole day
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    mine is GMT do you have an IRC?
    EnerG218
    EnerG218
    yeah what channels are you on
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    #pokemon I'm always on when I'm available so should be easy enough
    Hi, WE have to play for OST, what time and which timezone are you available at?
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    GMT will be on most nights on IRC
    Hi!
    When do you want to play for the Wifi Tour finals? I am GMT +1. I have all my finals on the next week, so I'd like to play tomorrow or next weekend. Tomorrow I'm free most of the day, next weekend Saturday afternoon or Sunday afternoon/evening.
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    Should be able to play tomorrow dude, i'll be on IRC
    can I add you Friend Safari Code?? I really need your Safari Code's pokémon, my friend code is 5086-2047-0566
    I'm ready to play the Random Tour whenever you are. I'll be on IRC.
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    just built my team so ready when you are!
    Hey, we need to play for the XY Kickoff Tour. When can you play? I don't think I have access to DS-compatible wifi until Friday though.
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    weekend sound good?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    sure, that'll do. I'd offer to do it now but the wifi here, while compatible, is really shaky.
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    can play tomorrow if you want?
    hello, i added your fc for safari, please add me back at 0232 8814 9389 (charmeleon, magmar, braixen). thanks!
    Nel
    Nel
    sorry to be pesky, but could you please add me back soon? much appreciated!
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    added
    Hey, I added you from the safari spreadsheet. You have just the safari I've been lookin for. Add me back if you don't mind FC: 0361-7330-0756 I appreciate it
    Hey, we're paired for the Ubers Open. I'm GMT -5, so let me know when you're available to play
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    my timezone is GMT -0 so i'm on now for a few hours
    Sayonara
    Sayonara
    I'm on now if you want to play
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    i'm gonna be on for a while now so just hit me up when you come on!
    Sure I'll be on ori
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    sorry about that, tomorrow it will be then! just message me when you get on, i'll try and be on oriserver as much as possible tomorrow
    -Sparkbeat-
    -Sparkbeat-
    Hey, I'm on ori if you're ready now.
    Ah, sorry. How does about the time you messaged me tomorrow sound?
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    i might be able to but i'd rather do it now if i can?
    Hey we gotta fight for RU Open. Do you go on IRC? If so, that should make it a lot easier. I'm GMT +12.
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    K i see you do, could you try to come on as early as possible/stay up as late as possible? This way we will see each other more since opposite timezones :/
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    yeah i go on irc. i can't guarantee anything at the moment because i'm working near enough full time until tuesday, so anything after that would work at the moment. i'm GMT +0 so i'll do my best
    My bad, for some reason I thought I had lost my match. It's done now. Wanna go ahead and set up a time? I'm -5 and I'm open and pretty much anytime of day.
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    did you send a pokemon in? i am free all day tomorrow to play
    -Sparkbeat-
    -Sparkbeat-
    Yeah I did. Tomorrow's good for me.
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    alright made my team, ready when you are
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…