.CarloO~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do u wanna play for the team tour
    rdy whenever
    gmt -5
    .CarloO~
    .CarloO~
    I'm GMT-4.5. I can play tomorrow after 9pm. On wednesday I can play almost all the day and on friday i can play anytime before 6pm. I can only play on Sunday this weekend. When do you want to play?
    -Tsunami-
    -Tsunami-
    uh tomorrows fine
    Hey we're supposed to play for the ORAS Team Tournament, the tier is RU. Can you play rn? If not I can play around this time on weekdays
    Rollout Shuckle
    Rollout Shuckle
    Hey are you able to play in next 10 minutes or so? If not when can I catch you?
    .CarloO~
    .CarloO~
    sorry for not answering i had some problems with my internet. I'm available to play everyday since today. I can play wednesday and weekend during all the day. On Friday and Thursday i can play after 9pm gmt-4
    hey, tenemos que jugar para el LC open, yo soy gmt +2, cuándo te viene bien?
    .CarloO~
    .CarloO~
    Mañana y el domingo casi todo el dia podre, puedes?
    Sken
    Sken
    supongo, no sé seguro, estaré por el main sala esp/lc
    Sken
    Sken
    ...entonces cuándo jugamos?
    hey man, we're paired for epl, when fite?
    .CarloO~
    .CarloO~
    I can play after 10pm GMT-4.5 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and I can play almost at everytime on weekend.
    Hyogafodex
    Hyogafodex
    lets play on saturday
    .CarloO~
    .CarloO~
    Fine
    yo, when do you want to play for WCOP? i am EST (GMT -4 i am pretty sure)
    .CarloO~
    .CarloO~
    I can play from tuesday on. My timezone is gmt -4, i can play everyday from 9 pm on
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    would you be free earlier than 9PM on any day? i have a chunk of time wednesday (today) in the early afternoon.
    Can we play today when your available? I will be on IRC on #rarelyused and #pokemon. Feel free to hit me up anytime you see me there
    8pm your time is too much late for me. Let's play Saturday at the same time that was scheduled today.
    .CarloO~
    .CarloO~
    ok, perfect
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I'm sorry, IRL stuff, I probably won't be on until 5pm your time.
    .CarloO~
    .CarloO~
    Ok, not problem
    sup, we play for the UU open. I live in California (GMT -8) and can play pretty much anytime from 6-12 PM most days. Message me telling me what dates and times work for you. I'm on IRC a lot too, so join #genvuu and message me if you want to battle, I'm ready anytime.
    I can play tomorrow and Sunday during morning/afternoon and during evening from Monday. I'm GMT+2, and you ?
    Si, te tengo en skype, soy VallejoMC allá. Luego hablamos, seguramente mañana podríamos jugar. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…