Terraquaza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi i'm GMT +5:30

can we have a match tomorrow (sunday), I'll be busy after that. I'll be available anytime tomorrow, if you intimate me beforehand. Otherwise I can only do this on evenings/nights on my timezone.

I'm free for the next 6 hours or so too. so if you are online, PM me and stay online and I'll get in touch if I can.
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    ok ill come to #pokemon then
    Soul Fly
    Soul Fly
    I cannot access IRC due to some issues I have yet to sort.
    Can you go to the PS! server (http://joimslab.psim.us/) and PM me there?
    I'll be on as Soul_Fly
    Hey i'm GMT+!0 and your opp for rd 2 of the UU open :) we're both onirc quite a bit and i should be free to play any evening my time next week form monday to friday! doe sthat work for you? if not i cna try and be flexible.
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    would work for me, school starts next week for me but i'll get more active on irc
    Tomorrow, I'll wait you in IRC with Knight1337 nickname.
    Probably ill be on all day, or just tonight.
    sorry, i was busy with school.
    Im free to play everyday now.
    Ill start to search u tmr.
    Umm, I'm pretty free this weekend, otherwise anytime next week would work. ( GMT -5 )
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    dl is tommorow xd, you think we can do this? i could play now too if you want
    Want to play for the tourney now? I'd prefer showdown because i made my teams there already.
    Actually, I just realized we're about half a day apart in time zones, so it's probably better to set up a time. I'm available from 2:30am to 6am your time on weekdays. Not the best time range, but on Saturday I can play at 9:30pm your time and later.
    I'm gmt-8 which is basically gmt-7 due to daylight savings. I'm pretty much available all day for the next few days, so it would probably be better if you suggested a few times that you could play, and I'll tell you which ones work for me.
    Do you still wanna play?
    Massi beated me yesterday 2-1 so he already won the 4th Spot :/
    Even I'm +1, you can usually find me from 3 PM onwards in the main server on PO with the nick The Instant Classic
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…