Chou Toshio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw in the Theorymon thread that you have difficulty wiht how to play the matches, if you want I can set up a Theorymon tier on my server :)
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    I programmed it anyway, if you wanna use it then I will be happy to host it, your viability rankings list is programmed
    I wanted to VM as oppose to reply as I feel that your post here actually branches off into another topic. I personally really like the concept of a two OUs (assuming we would have the support, was DW really that big?). Fuck 420
    MMII
    MMII
    It would be an interesting way to please both crowds and would definitely like to see if you could make this a thing. (This is more a support VM than anything constructive but since only half the post actually talked about the dual metas I wanted to make it clear which bit I supported rather than just clicking like)
    Yeah, i am definitely looking forward the next one, keep up the good work Chou! Also damn, those One Piece breaks are killing me :(
    Just tried to take the survey and it said that it is closed... Is it indeed closed, because you said it will remain open until 500 people try it or if 2 weeks pass, or is there something wrong?
    Chou Toshio
    Chou Toshio
    Yeah, initially I was going to do that. But apparently, with only a free account, I tap out at 250 respondents (it doesn't show me more data than the first 250). So I closed it early. :/ Currently though, I am taking the feedback and learning experience to make a better follow up survey, so please look forward to it. :)
    Excellent survey.
    I do wish you had more slots because I'd have loved to answer it, so would have many other people who got to know it with me on IRC.
    Chou Toshio
    Chou Toshio
    I'll try making another one later so keep eyes posted. I think I've learned enough from doing this one that I could make a BETTER one next time. There are lots of flaws with the questions/survey structure I've uncovered in the process of doing this.
    ty for posting in less conservative suspect posting thread - you more or less expressed my own thoughts
    Hey, can we talk sometime? A user sent me an Other Metagame request very similar to an old thread of yours (I knew I'd seen the concept somewhere...) and I was wondering if you had anything to say about it.
    Who said but me? Panamaxis, loco, Mario, Aldaron, Alex, yondie-- plenty of smart posters here

WTF CHOU WTF MAN
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…