Shii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually I'll most likely be getting my games back the day before XY is released. So do you mind holding onto the Ditto's a little longer?
    Shii
    Shii
    That's fine with me! xD
    Also I need my thread locked cos I'll be going on a hiatus, starting *probably* this Sunday. Thanks and sorry about all the VMs.
    Shii
    Shii
    no no I'm sorry for not getting back to you. There was a situation with one of my games and I kinda freaked out a little. There is no need for you to apologize ;_;

If you still want the Dittos, I'm willing to wait out your hiatus to trade. Just let me know. I'm sorry!
    Ausgirl
    Ausgirl
    Ausome! I should have my games back by the 5th of October. I sure have missed them lol! I found some amazing shiny spreads on them while I was waiting to get them back.
    Shii
    Shii
    Cutting it pretty close. XY comes out a week later xD
    Hey so I was wondering how the search was going?
    Shii
    Shii
    I can't find any shiny PIDs with those specific IV spreads. I can search for spreads that are quint-flawless if you want. Or I can do them non-shiny. It's up to you.
    Ausgirl
    Ausgirl
    Alright they don't have to be shiny... it's the IVs that really matter. I would like them to be caught in a heal ball though.
    Shii
    Shii
    Alrighty then. :p

I'll get on it then.
    Hi Shii thanks for the offer, I'm looking for the following Japanese dittos:

-Shiny, flawless adamant ditto caught in a dive ball
    -Shiny, near flawless timid ditto with 31|30|31|30|31|30 (HP Fire 70) IVs caught in a dive ball
    -Shiny, near flawless timid ditto with 31|30|30|31|31|31 (HP Ice 70) IVs caught in a dive ball

Let me know if this is possible for you and what you'd like in return.
    Shii
    Shii
    Adamant flawless and shiny might be a stretch since I didn't ID abuse on my Japanese Black game. I'll search spreads and get back to you.
    Ausgirl
    Ausgirl
    Well shininess is preferred but I'll also be happy with non shiny versions of the above -if that's the case I would like them to be caught in a heal ball. Do you RNG on a retail game?
    Shii
    Shii
    Okay. Yes, I never bothered with flashcarts or emulators for standard seed abuse. I have a ridiculous amount of 5th gen games x.x
    Hey Shii, Is everything going okay on smogon?

I heard it was hacked by a hacker named Rootinabox, right?
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    I'm sure he does. I guess it was silly of me to ask that question. I just thought I ask for your opinion since I actually meant for it to be an opinion question.
    Shii
    Shii
    Well, the FBI is a little excessive but I'm sure chaos has it handled since there haven't been any mentions of hax since we upgraded.
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    That's a good point. Looks like we'll have to start getting use to this new version of smogon.
    Ugghh >.<
    Never mind...
    I still have to get used to the new formats... xD
    Shii
    Shii
    Lol you are adorable. It takes some getting used to, definitely. But I like this format better and I think once you get used to it, you will too. :D
    Hello :)
    BTW I've known this site got hacked by some douchebag, but it got restored.
    Then again what happened to the VMs before? All gone?
    Haha, yeah I guess not. Maybe it's just that I hadn't read it back when I was on smogon in the past. I've been gone from here for a while ...
    Another Homestuck fan, don't think I've ever seen one before on smogon. Have a nice day!
    meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…