Adamant Zoroark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There is a shocking lack of colon threes on this page.

:3
    Adamant Zoroark
    Adamant Zoroark
    :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Am I fixing it now?
    qpie
    qpie
    Yes, muuuch better. :3c
    I have really nothing to suggest since Srn suggested the main problems with the team. Good team.
    Hey! Could you add me so I can use your friend safari? I have Aipom, Kecleon, and Smeargle. FC: 2680 9127 3079. Thanks!
    I was wondering if you could add me for the friend safari? I need one with Clefairy in it in order to farm moonstones. Let me know, thanks!
    hey trying to get a clefairy from friend safari do you mind adding me? thanks :D
    2724-0263-7401
    Adamant Zoroark
    Adamant Zoroark
    Sorry, can't, have no wifi at college. I can't add until Friday, which is when I'll be home next.
    bloodfoblood
    ah ok np
    Hey man, i saw how your team hadnt gotten many rates, and i also remember you helping me with some teams i had made ~4th gen. However, before i rated it, i wanted to know if you would be open to changing absol to something else (bisharp if you might be wondering)? Just so i know that the main thing i was going to do is ok with you
    tcr
    tcr
    Magic bounce is p good but so is the ability to switch into an intimidate, or sticky web, or defog and already have a +2 boost
    Adamant Zoroark
    Adamant Zoroark
    The benefits of Magic Bounce and Defiant really aren't comparable, though.
    tcr
    tcr
    Yah it all depends on what you want out of your team. It just seems bisharp would benefit your team more, but maybe thats just me :$
    Game Freak has given up on Zoroark.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Quite. Gained nothing *known* so far and the only hope it has left is a potential Mega Evolution in the future. Actually quite a good shot at that considering not a single Pokemon from Unova has one yet, my guess is they're saving those since it would be a bit soon.

The real question is if they're willing to forego the species' namesake - Illusion, to make it work.

...Maybe Protean.
    Adamant Zoroark
    Adamant Zoroark
    That's why I said "Ya think" because it's obvious Game Freak doesn't care about Zoroark anymore.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    But we have to keep the dream alive.

Meh, who am I kidding, it was poorly handled on day 0 tbh. Shame.
    Have you seen the scenes of Pokemon Amie? Some of them hint at Pokemon rolling over for you. Isn't that cute?
    If you say your dad wouldn't care, ask him for advice about your atheism issue. You're definitely right it's not something you should hide from your mother your whole life.
    Could you show me some idiotic content raikoulover posted?
    Adamant Zoroark
    Adamant Zoroark
    I'm too lazy to find stuff now, but I'm sure if you looked through the analysis archives, you'd find something.
    What is wrong with being furry? lol
    Adamant Zoroark
    Adamant Zoroark
    Nothing, just that people don't seem to like them much.
    SapphSabre777
    SapphSabre777
    Perhaps it is when someone just tries to force it down one's throat. It is a common problem with ALL franchises. But that is just IMO.
    Hi! I just read your analysis on scarf gar and I just wanted to make a minor suggestion to change the mention of sludge bomb in the ac to sludge wave. It has a higher base power and gengar has access to it through the dreamworld. It's incredibly minor, but hey, why not do a little more damage if you can?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…