The Kyle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're paired for the ADV OU/Uber/UU tour! I'm GMT -5 and I'm usually available after 4-ish my time. When would you like to play?
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    i'm gmt -2 and i can play any day this week, what's your ps nickname? your times seems fine to me
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Same as forum, wanna play Friday? :o
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    sure
    Equal opportunity tournament, when can you play? I'm GMT +1 and I prefer to play at night
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    i can play during day or afternoons in gmt -3 , what's your ps nickname? you can find me on ps main as the kyle or playing in smogtours as lt1 wildcat
    Rayzark
    Rayzark
    You can find me as Rayzark on main and on smogtours.
    would you be cool with playing on like thursday or friday? :o
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    thursday or friday is fine for me
    glaceon, .bos , AODPORRA , paneland , duelodastrevas ,GSC2011 , .cabelo , nuggets ,willsmisth .euri, cupdetrio , w.o , evosotrancatopicos , OkaravsKyle , amor team , coraçao do pokes,c ~~life ruler~~, GIRL GAMER , NEWFAGS, kyle e4 , eae otarios, , vai corinthians
    ~~ nuuu jardiiim o vento muda as folhas di lugaaar uuuu e agora meu caminho eu posso alteraar se vc vem cmg num pequeno instante posso ser feliz lembrar os sentimentos q eu ja esquecii eh eh imitando as folhas eu vo flutuaaar trazendoo o som desse vento q vem me acompanhaaar
    com este sorriso estamos juntos eh um novo sentimento q assiiim aflora amanha começa eh nossa hora vivendo esse momento e caminhaaaadooo nesse msm ceu azuuuul o AMOR eh q nos une agora ~~
    pelo mundo viajarei tentando te encontraaar um amigo como vc o mundo transformaaar!
    hi! we're opponents for hydreigon cup, when do u want to play? i'm gmt +3
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    i'm gmt -3, when are you normally online? my times are random sometimes, if you tell me a day and time and i'll try to find you. you can also find me on ps as blowjobqueen69
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    im on holidays so i can be online at so many times too, maybe we can battle some time today or tomorrow? maybe your morning or noon today, or starting 5 pm your time cuz i'll be kinda busy. that or anytime tomorrow from your morning until like 7 PM your time. empty schedule so ill just get online when u want
    so apparently we play for the uu open round 2, im gmt-5, and can be on most afternoons and evenings my time (although im going to be away on vacation for a week from august 9th to august 16th, so we either need to play tomorrow or after that most likely)
    hey we have to play for the fuk dw tour. my timezone is gmt and im usually on irc so let me know when you want to play.
    Hmm, would be nice to now, which time zone you are. But no, I don't have IRC sorry. How about we play Thursday around 10 p.m. my time on PS?
    Hey, I wanted to ask you when do you want to battle and on which simulator? (my time zone is GMT+2)
    If you can't play, you must tell to koko if he can put sub, I want to play xD
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    i'll try to be online on sunday, my times are messed up but i'll try!
    We have to play for the UU Open, when can you play? I'm gmt +2 (spain)
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    i need a day or two to build my team, i'll contact you when i'm ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…