Layell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Layell there are a couple of misplaced / extra sprites like two Mega Mawiles in front or back drmb which. One of them was gif fsr. And there's a mispelled Dragagalgaga idk how spell LOL. Do you mind if I just remove those if I see them or would you prefer doing those yourself in case it messes with your records or something o.o
    Layell
    Layell
    I swore I took those out in last update, if there isn't a pull request from me go ahead. My local copies should be good but I'll double check.

Also icons will be coming very soon, so if you know where those are onsite that is cool thing to know.
    Am I correct in assuming you don't need any more spriters?
    Layell
    Layell
    No we can always use more but we are finishing up very quickly all the mons. There is a lot of updating some of them that can be done as well. I'm looking for spriters that can make fronts and backs, someone who just has a ton of fronts at this point probably isn't helpful at all.
    Hey man, don't wanna ask this on the thread since it would be off topic, but are we allowed to use those sprites posted there on the X and Y Sprite Project?
    Layell
    Layell
    Sure but do link back to the project as credit to those involved. I would love to see some of the finished stuff (I resized a good number of Noscium's stuff for this as you might have seen).
    DannyMcDaddy
    That's perfect, thanks. :)
    Layell
    Layell
    Yeah I mean this is pretty much just a fun fangame that you aren't going to be cashing in on so it's cool.
    Hey. Just saying, in the xy shiny mon thread the spreadsheet in the op leads you to trevenant's pic when you click on the link corresponding to goodra.
    Hey Layell remember to remove Froakie and gyrados-mega for their borked filenames! Thanks :) and enjoy the script ~~ haha.
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    and the tree LOL!
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    why is there no edit comment option... and talonflame back animated is beyond the size I think ._. it stretched my 100x100 box :o
    hay
    hay
    you should tell chaos about the no edit comment option. he doesnt know me a single bit so I doubt he'l listen to me
    Hi, saw the topic at the irc chan.
    Can you give an approximate rain check on when the QC'd sprites will be uploaded on smogon/PS! servers?

The OP maintainers of the Research thread need sprites for the Gen 6 mons but we aren't supposed to hotlink from external sources.
    Thanks for the reply. Its great animation is pretty much the only thing let. We can always use the non animated ones like some of the april fools sprites were. Also LC might be the most stable, it does get stale just a warning though it is still really fun.
    Layell, have a good amount of the gen 6 LC mon's sprites been completed. Its just a question I came up with after a discussion in about LC for X and Y in the channel and it would be a good thing to know with X and Y so close to arriving.
    Interesting. Traditionally, Americans are viewed as the demographic that enjoys luck *most* in their games and Western Europeans and East Asians enjoy it *the least*. I'll edit my post.
    Layell
    Layell
    No you don't have to I'm not an expert or anything but I do think everyone understands how big luck is with this game.
    AstralFire
    AstralFire
    Nah, specific data always trumps general trend. Thanks for letting me know!
    What I have as my only sprite so far is on the XY Thread, but looking at the rest of the entries, I should use more dark colours for the outline of the body.
    Err, I pulled a dumb and started Doublade w/o checking thread. Should I post what I got, or...? (atm it's line art)
    I've mostly been working on Skiddo, so if you found a suitable Gogoat sprite, then by all means use it.
    Do you have the link to either/both of the SmogCraft maps for download
    Layell
    Layell
    Minecraft thread first post
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…