Metalex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Helloes Metalex. ^^ Here I am, just in time for Pokémon X & Y! ;) How's you and things? Not been around either for a while it looks like..?
    I think we should set an exact time for our trade in order to get it done because I have too much homework to do this year.I'll be online mostly during the weekends.On weekdays I'll be available to trade only after 10 pm in my timezone (GMT+3).Btw,could you clone my pokemon back (my AR stopped working) ?
    Hey Metalex, What's up?

Did you get my message?

I was letting you know that the pidgey you wanted is ready? How's the espeon coming along?
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Sure.

You're welcome. Thank you as well. ^^
    Metalex
    Metalex
    I sent the messages but it seems like only 1 image showed up so it looks like I need to send the images for each banner on separate PMs... -_- I hope this is okay?
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    That's fine. ^^
    So can you trade?
    Metalex
    Metalex
    I seemed to always miss you buy a few minutes. I can trade now if your on and free!
    Ausgirl
    Ausgirl
    Don't worry about, I'm online a lot so eventually I should catch up with you.
    Metalex
    Metalex
    Different time zones can be a pain sometimes :P. Hopefully I can catch you on tonight when its morning in your area.
    Can you trade on the weekend?
    Metalex
    Metalex
    Sorry Ausgirl I have been busy lately. If your still interested in our trade I will be available any time your on next.

It was my Lonely event Zekrom for your shiny HP water Volcarona.
    Ausgirl
    Ausgirl
    That's right, I'm still interested in trading. Let me know if you come back online cos I'm free to trade anytime from now over the weekend.
    When you managed to get some time and when you're ready, just let me know what time or what day you would like to trade, okay?
    Hey Bro, I managed to get the Pidgey with Roost and Heat Wave, but I couldn't seem to get the Tailwind because I have to have 48 BP in order to tutor it. But the good thing is, it can actually learn tailwind from leveling up. I think?

If that's alright with you?

How's everything going so far?
    I can trade with you right now or anytime today until 10:30pm tonight. Just send me a vm or post on my thread to let me know when you're ready. ;)
    I apologize my friend. Some individuals aren't fond of PM's and things of tht nature so i decided to take the safe bet and post there
    Oooohhh i see so this is how it works xDDD and if u could send me the guide i'll be the happiest kid on earth *-*
    Yeah, me too. I'm going to be spending this week trying to RNG my own Torchics so I'll give you any of them scot-free. I'm sorry >.<
    Meta, I'm sorry but I think I traded you the rash HP Ice speed boost Torchic I offered in my thread. As it turns out, Tolan hacked them and allowed me to offer and trade them to you and numerous other people. I can't apologize enough for trading you a hack, but I will gladly trade you threefold for Torchic. Anything in my thread. Or any request. I'm so sorry for this mistake.
    yeah i was reading about that but then again,we already have everything bread we can just go back to BW1 for breeding :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…