JabbaTheGriffin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How those slots work for you? how's your time table so far? Hope you're having a good one!
    Hey Jabba, how has your week been? So, to update you: Tomorrow will be hard for me before 9:30/10pm. I'm literally swamped from like 8 am till about 8 pm ( It'll be a long day indeed ) so we could play tomorrow around 10pm. My Friday afternoon from 2-4 is a good slot right now, alternatively, Saturday afternoon from 2-4 also looks promising, and Sunday could work but I have to confirm the time
    Please let me know how your schedule is so that we can work together to find the best time.. Have a good week.
    Hey Jabba, hope this message finds you well. So, it's you and I for the SPL this week and wanted to come to discuss our schedule ;]! It looks like, again, Thursday onwards is the best time for me, preferably Thursday sometime from 8-10 pm. I'm in NYC time. Friday afternoon could work as well ( yet to be confirmed ) and Saturday late afternoon too. ( 4pm - 6/7pm ).
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    that's fine, i'd like to test until thursday anyway. i can PROBABLY do thursday night at 8pm. i'll let you know for sure as we get closer.
    ugh why did pk gaming have to leave a vm that says what i was about to post.......

i want to be veronica mars when i grow up
    Sorry to contact you like this but I didn't know what else to do. I can't leave any posts, start any conversations, write personal statements or anything like that. The text box is there but when I click it nothing happens and I can't type in it. I was wondering if you would know what's wrong or who I should contact. Thanks
    Big Jabba playing in SPL this year? :o
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    gotta show the kiddies how it's done
    Warped Worlds
    Warped Worlds
    That a boy! Good luck man, im not playing this year. It will be interesting to see you play since you haven't played in public in a while. xD
    When are you gonna do your RBSPL match with violetpumpkin? Kinda waiting on you to do yours...
    Hey Jabba, I have a froakie egg with your SV 2934 which I'm hoping you can hatch for me :). I've already added your friend code but mine is 3995-6525-8183 IGN: Scott

If I catch you in game do you mind if I initiate a trade?...also could you name it Swat for me? that'd be amazing.
    Hi! I'm looking for Wobbuffet Safari, would you please add me? My code is 3823-8603-1187.
    I've got Bug type Safari with Ladyba, Masquerain and Heracross. I apreciate it! ^^
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    hey i'll add you tomorrow if that's not too long of a wait for you
    babel00
    don't worry so far I'm working on gyarados and zoroark, done with the mawiles, tomorrow will be good thanks ^^
    JabbaTheGriffin
    pls forgive me for tipping you, about dragon spam last time
    you are the jabbalo guy from ps aren't you ?
    I'm home a little later than expected, am very tired and have a staff meeting tomorrow morning--can we play later in the week, like Thursday?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    i'm going to the shore from thursday until monday. if there's any way we could do tonight that'd be best
    So we got an extension apparently, I still don't think I can make the extension though, since I'm only free on friday when it comes to your timezone being reasonable for you. I can play when its like 4am for you so things are eh
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    ah. well sometimes i stay up until 4am so that's still slightly possible :/
    hey, ik it's been like forever, but since they seem to be trying to reboot it was wonderin if you'd still wanna play for ompl. im gmt -5 and am on #doubles #pokemon and #neverused alot so I'm easy to find. lemme know if you decide you'd be up for playing
    yo, we got to play for UU Open, I'm gmt+8 and can play whenever on the weekends, and on weekdays i can play around 5-10pm.
    TUO
    TUO
    considering that is 2-6am for me, i doubt i can due to stuff coming up. Also, bar went well?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    as well as something like that can go.

well i'll be like 100% free starting tomorrow. what times generally work best for you? also you can just catch me on irc as i'm usually idling there.
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    oh deadline is tomorrow. well i'll be on literally all day after 5pm est. so just hit me up on here or irc when you get on.
    hey id really like to try and fit in one more session before round 75 starts, when works for you?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    sorry, bar studying has gotten really intense the last week. I should have some time this weekend though. I'm not doing round 75 so it's not like my time will be split with another tutee
    Houndoomsday
    hmm, i think ill have some time this weekend as well, however i know from a few people how intense it is to study for the bar, so if you want to wait til a better time thats fine by me!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…