Fantasy
    Yo, let's play :]
    Raseri
    Raseri
    il be on oriserver
    Raseri
    Raseri
    unless you left already =/
    hi we are opponents for the best of 3 tournament. I am GMT-8 and can usually be on after 5 PM most days, or before 10 am (though i really prefer not to do before 10 am).
    Fantasy
    Fantasy
    Hey, I haven't built my teams yet, how about playing before or after Saturday's tour ?
    Myzozoa
    Myzozoa
    either is fine for me
    sorry for taking so long, i completely forgot. Im GMT -7 and can play super early (before 7AM) or in the evening tomorrow. Im also free all day saturday. When would you like to play?
    Raseri
    Raseri
    i'll be in class then, if you'll still be on an hour later I'll be able to do it though
    Fantasy
    Fantasy
    Ok so i came one hour later hoping to find you and i didn't. No big deal though since i hadn't confirmed anything. I'll be on tomorrow at that time again (2pm for you i guess).
    Raseri
    Raseri
    if by chance youre still on, i available now
    So I noticed you just submitted your Highlander choice, I'll be busy tomorrow (Friday for me) so I'll be ready for a Saturday match. I'm PST and I'll try being on anytime but that'll prolly be 1 PM and onward.
    Yo if you're on, can we play earlier? Like...now etc? I'm on IRC (#pokemon, #gslam, #littlecup, etc) and Pokemon Showdown! as blarajan.
    We have to play for the Ubers Open. I'm EST, GMT-4...and don't have a huge amount of time due to college, so I hope you please tell me your schedule and we can figure things out from here!
    blarajan
    blarajan
    Would, say, weekdays around maybe 8 pm your time work for you? I finish classes throughout the week at 2 PM (6 PM for you), and then after a few hours we could feasibly play.
    Fantasy
    Fantasy
    8 pm sounds good on any day next week but since thursday is my lightest day that's when i'd like to play =]
    blarajan
    blarajan
    Sure
    Désolé mother was here, je vais dormir :v bonne nuit, on fera les tests demain si besoin :d
    Fantasy
    Fantasy
    ok ok pas de problème._.
    Hey, we are paired up for the ubers open n_n im GMT-4 tell me when you can play
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Sorry for not showing up, this whole week was a mess and thought yesterday was friday lol, can you battle today or tomorrow? D:
    Fantasy
    Fantasy
    I can do like one battle right now, get on oriserver
    Vileman
    Vileman
    im there
    Hey! I believe we're paired up in the Highlander tourney R2. If you could let me know what times and days are good for you to battle that'd be great! Thanks!
    yo. we're paired in uu open r1. my timezone is gmt+4 and i'm available daily from the afternoon till like 5 am.
    hey we are paired for the smogon tournament i am GMT+1 and can usually play at everytime untill 9 pm since i am likely to go out then.
    Hi there i'm sorry i didn't see your message until now, I'm up to play today and i'll try and stay online here as long as possible
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…