canno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo Dre! haven't seen you in a long time, I have my own server now!, which is ze cool and stuffs, planning to launch my own OM soon once I finilize beta 1, you should VM me so we should catch up bro, btw didn't know that you drew and sprited, glad we have that in common! ~~ Oiawesome, from the old DuskServ
    canno
    canno
    Hey Oi! Yea, it's been a while :[ And cool, another OM, can't wait! :D

Yea, we need to catch up :] And eh, I do sprites'n'stuff sometimes. Not so much on the drawing side though (at least not digital... :P )
    Hi, we're paired for the current round of STABmons tournament :) the best time to play for me is around 21.30-01.00 GMT+1 (+2 factoring DST) but if it's a problem for you, just let me know
    canno
    canno
    I'm GMT -7, so that should work for me. I won't be able to get on and play around your time tomorrow, but I can play either Saturday or Sunday. :]
    Manitary
    Manitary
    Good, when you log leave a message and I'll log too as soon as I see the alert
    Hey, just gonna say that I'm not going to be available too much this week, and I won't be here at all next week. I've got some stuff I'm doing these two weeks.
    Well, managed to Godmod up on DU. And so far Breloom seems to be unbelievably OP. Well, the two Magic Bouncers can shut it down, I guess.
    Ey, can you come to our group again and make some sprites for Pokemon, we really need sprites badly
    If you have time and a computer, can you go onto Poke Edit or Pokegen and make the gimmick sets that you posted in my group, then make a link to it on PokeGTS? I'd preferably have the Choice Specs Scizor and the Swords Dance Tentacruel sets posted, as we are aiming for at least 20-30 sets to have, otherwise our battles will stay limited to 3v3 battles instead of 6v6 battles. And please, be an active member of the group, I would like to see at least 1 active member, if not more.
    Yeah, you can invite some people who are interested if If you want. I'm not sure if every will be able to show up(myself included, lol), but I VMd some people about the meet up. Still awaiting responses. I invited several people, EeveeGeneral included. We bothbmet up previously with a few others and discussed some stuff and battled
    Hey, if you wanna play with us, we are at Pokecommunity server. I'm trying to organize a meeting @ 8:00 Central Time tommorow night. I'd like you to come playtest with us if you're up for it. Me, menace13, EeveeGeneral, and a few others have been playing.
    But LC has tons of Eviolite and it isn't Stally. Although that might be down to the stats coming out different. It might be best to suspect it if this becomes a thing.
    Well, there are Speed EVs. And Scarfs. And Natures.
    The question is whether to allow Eviolite. Part of me thinks no. But the other part of me is saying "UNLEASH THE CHAOS UPON SMOGON!" And it's really loud.
    DreMZ, my man! What do you think of this idea for a meta (I came up with it during a particularly dumb conversation on main)? Godmod! All Pokemon have all their base stats set to 120. Everything comes down to typing and movepool!
    play.pokemonshowdown.com/~~71.33.54.67
    The link keeps changing :x
    Well anyways, DSCAP is up, and NPM is pretty much done (apart from a few abilities which will likely be done soon anyways)
    Yo, DreMZ. Any luck with the server-y thing? (I'm not pestering you, why do you ask?) Also, would you agree that Slowmons is at least 80% more MACHO than any other tier?
    Yup, it's me. And on the bright side, at least there's a chance of someone competent coding it now.

...though I still think I could have made it work if everyone else wasn't constantly destroying the server.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…